Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all i just realized that i will need to buy a new helmet now...
heres the story, i just picked up my bike and just dropped it off at my err summer house down in south jersey. so anyway after we unloaded it from the truck bed, i had to ride it back to my garage which is about 1/2 block away, so i was like no big deal i have a jacket and im going 10 mph tops, so its ok... (i felt like i was dissappointing everyone at SBN because i didnt have a helmet sorry pplz) but anyways i was surprised that i didnt even stall out when i was getting outta first, so all i did was go up and down a little street and then straight to the garage it went :( i wanted to stay on the safe side, even though my dad was telling me to keep going but i resist somehow... anyway i left the bike and made sure its kinda locked up in the garage and parted my way from the bike untill next thrus. when i will get plenty of riding time in. i figured i would ride it this weekend and also next, and at that time i will ride it up north to my main house which is more city like riding, i figured that i should get my confidence lvl up first before i try city riding. anyway, few days ago i went to a local delar and i picked up a brand spanking new vanson vz1(i think, i dont wanna run upstairs and check) and also a suomy spec 1r which fit my head the best out of arai and shoei. also just won the gp tech gloves on ebay and my sidi boots comming in mail soon( figured why not be safe and ride like a non-squid and save my ass) so when we left my bike all alone, i had a big grin on my face while i was riding it for that short time and also the whole 2 hrs going back i was jsut remminising about it already, and i cant wait to go back down on thurs!!! imma need a xxxl to fit my big smile in my helmet haha :D
P.S. pics of everything comming soon

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha sorry bout all the reading but for the lazy pplz...
just got my bike when i got it off my truck, i went to ride it about a block or so to my garage, and felt so good that im actually riding. damn that was a great experience, cant wait till thurs. untill i can just on the back of that bike and get some experince with it so i can be able to ride it back up in about 2 weeks
i got lazy so i just put like 2 differnt threads in one, while it was still in my head

·
Registered
76 Posts
on one hand: damn, that is a lot of expensive ass equipment, you posing m.f.'ing squid

on the other hand: I am not drinking HaterAde today. Smart guy, now you will have a thicker skin in more ways than one.

way to go on resisting temptation re: riding more!! That experience will stand you in good stead when you have to resist the temptation to RIP THE THROTTLE RAWR!! Constant vigilance is necessary.

Find some other riders and have fun, son!

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
good job on resisting the urge, better safe then sorry.

when are you taking the MSF class?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts