1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sweet vid. :) I wish I could have a MP-5. They're badass.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
i have or have had not going to say for sure a fully automatic AK-47 7.62x39 :) sounds truly evil going off in full auto. Nice vid man

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reckless01 said:
i have or have had not going to say for sure a fully automatic AK-47 7.62x39 :) sounds truly evil going off in full auto. Nice vid man

Boy you got that right!!!! The one in the vid is the 5.6 little biddy roung :eek: I used to have a Chinese SKS $79 buck wunder that thing was 7.62 and scared the LIVING SHIT outta me when it went off.... :eek: all I could think of is packs of 12 year old kids running around with the real deal in iraq/iran and it made me cringe! Thats a scary thought. My Dad was over in Iran when the oil fields were burning and said it was really dangerous to go out in public. He stayed inside all the time. He was cival service weapons and vehicles maintance here in the Pacific Basin so he was always traviling to shitty spots to help solve problems with equipment. He had some insane stories I tell ya!

MP5's are so dammed EXPENSIVE!!! fullauto.com wants like 4000-5000 for them :eek:

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
The SKS has a little different design than the AK and I always thought that it was louder. At one point I owned and AK47 and three SKSs, including a "carbine" that was about four inches shorter than stock. They are both great guns.

I used to tell people owning an SKS was like owning the biggest, baddest .22 money could buy. Before they banned the importation of ammo from China you could buy a 20 round box for $2.99. If you bought by the case, it was pennies per round - such a big bang for your buck. Your couldn't beat it. Plus they were dead reliable.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tmkreutzer said:
The SKS has a little different design than the AK and I always thought that it was louder. At one point I owned and AK47 and three SKSs, including a "carbine" that was about four inches shorter than stock. They are both great guns.

I used to tell people owning an SKS was like owning the biggest, baddest .22 money could buy. Before they banned the importation of ammo from China you could buy a 20 round box for $2.99. If you bought by the case, it was pennies per round - such a big bang for your buck. Your couldn't beat it. Plus they were dead reliable.

I used to get this shit from isreal or somewhere in big wood crates about 18" x 12" x 10" had arabic looking writing on the box. Cost about half of what cheap .22's cost. LMAO all steel the bullet had cement inside it I think, they had nasty powder in em, the inside of the barrel would rust about 4 hours after you shot it if you didnt oil it and give it a wire brush out LOLz :eek:nfloor

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
hehehe...nothing like a full auto MP-5, wait till you shoot a silenced one!!!

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya outta see the converted M16 to 9mm for swat theres a vid of a sexy ass babe firing it. Cool gun integrated suppressor nice and compact and fast as hell with the short 9mm

Heres pics of her and weapon. The vid is hot and badass. Shes a Russian Model that can shoot and looks like she really digs shootin that gun! Gotta love that!

I'll see if I can find the vid. Its a goodie :leghump

Attachments

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
I used to get this shit from isreal or somewhere in big wood crates about 18" x 12" x 10" had arabic looking writing on the box. Cost about half of what cheap .22's cost. LMAO all steel the bullet had cement inside it I think, they had nasty powder in em, the inside of the barrel would rust about 4 hours after you shot it if you didnt oil it and give it a wire brush out LOLz :eek:nfloor
Some of the Eastern Block ammo was the same way. I'd buy these East German or Czech rounds with grey cases (instead of the brown like the Chinese rounds) had and they were super dirty. They'd mess your guns up if you didn't clean them right away.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya kinda gives new meaning to "full metal jacket" LMAO the crap I got was all steel a magnet would pick em up! They rusted shortly after you opened the crate if you didnt hose it down with lube! Steel was hard on the gun but when they only cost $79 bux who cared? :eek:nfloor My Dad had a friend had a gunsmiths permit to import stuff and got me stuff ultra cheap. We'd go up in the mountains on the weekends camping and shoot all thru the entire time we were up there.. use 2 crates almost each weekend letting anyone with us shoot it till they were deaf or beat to a pulp :D

I had a ruger .22 pistol made selective fire and had a 100 round drum for it that was the most fun little gun! Didnt try to maim you everytime you shot it!

My first sks used to blow back hot pieces of powder right in your face every so often.... prolly cause it was so sloppy. dam thing looked like it was made with a chainsaw :eek: but a nasty freakin gun no doubt.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
http://www.fullauto.org/marinavid.htm Mariana's M-169 Video unfortunatly its streamed only now :( Still a goodie.... Check some of the looks she has firing that... looks like she's about to get off a few times :eek:

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
I've had more than my share of hot shell casings pop straight up and down the front of my shirt. SKSs were pretty regular about that.

My AK was a damn nice weapon. Mine was a Yugoslav model, folding stock with teak grips. Very nice, shot like a dream. I was REALLY careful with what went through it, it was a bit pricey when I bought it...

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Back when I was into guns they were expensive but nothing like today! They were 350 - 500 depending where you went and that was here.

I got a 9mm UZI paratroper model for 225 in 74 LOL I gave it to a friend that was sailing around the world. :)

I used to have a bunch of stuff but our laws went from non existant to the worst in the country! I got rid of everything about 15 years ago.

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
When I started living overseas I sold most of my firearms. I still have a .303 Enflield, a 9mm Manlicher Carbine - with a straight pull bolt action (weird), my old .22 from when I was a kid, a .45 pistol and a 9mm Makarov. Other than the .22, none of them are especially cheap to shoot.

They're all at my mom's house in the States now. I think about the only guns I'd be interested in buying now would be replicas. I'd liket to have a black powder colt Navy and a Sharp's Big 50.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I forgot, I still have one valuable gun.... at my Grandmas house in Detroit in her attic. A M1 Garrand .30 06 was my Dad's he gave it to me when I was 18 I had to leave it in Detroit because I couldn't take it along without a permit to transport guns and I didnt have time to do anything then.
I should see if my cousin can send it or arrange a way to get it here. That is a really nice gun.

Black powder guns are trippy. I have a friend with a gigantic black powder rifle .70 or something insane like that shoots lead baseballs dam near :eek: kicks like a train wreck when that half pound ball starts movin! Big puff of smoke and whoosh it knocks the crap outta ya! I sure as hell wouldnt wanna be hit with one of them.... Dam lot of energy in that heavy ball :eek: Funny as hell to see him shoot it cause he's just a little 90lb guy hehe :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts