Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my new jacket. It is a Joe Rocket Reactor. Has a black mesh body with Red perforated leather sleaves and shoulders. Very sharp. Retail is $199 and the clearance price is $139 + shipping. They have all colors. You RARELY see discounts on Joe Rocket stuff but they have several of J.R. stuff on clearance + some other brands. They have some riding pants also on clearance.
I'm very happy to have found this sale and thought you may want to know.

www.newenough.com

·
Registered
130 Posts
Good to hear about the discounts anytime Mike.
I have the JR Phoenix jacket and pants (no leather model) that zips together in the back.
When I first saw that one I didn't think it would be easy to zip but as it turns out it is very easy to zip before I zip up the jacket front.
I saw a guy yesterday in red, black and white JR leathers maybe like yours and a red R1 to match. Swweeeeettt!!!
Very good visability so you should stand out in a crowed intersection.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Too bad none of their leathers are on sale. I have the firstgear meshtex2...really like it....but once the colder weather comes I would like a leather.

·
Super Nibber
501 Posts
I check their clearance stuff on a regular basis. Great stuff at sometimes really incredible savings. A friendly family company with good service too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts