Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some shots from my camera phone on the way to banks lowman idaho city ride w/ my friend steve sorry just pics of him. Im going to get a video camera on my bike some time and show you guys some FREAKIN SWEET TWISTIES.!!!!!!!!!!! :banana

Attachments

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Shit, I was in Sun Valley a year ago. I would have DIED to get my bike out there. All roads are EMPTY and go on and on for miles. I would love to carve up the Sawtooths.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah its great out here some of the most awesome roads ever and most are very well maintained w the exception of tar snakes.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Relic said:
so u can ride in the winter ?....
hell yes!!! i live in utah, and as long as the roads aren't icey i'll definately ride. you just have to pay more attention to the weather and road conditions than in other areas. and you obviously have to dress right for occasion.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
looks like you have some nice roads up there

·
Registered
896 Posts
Nice photos! I've spent some time in both Idaho and Utah, and they are two of the most beautiful states in the country.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I would kill to ride a twistie set like that! Those mountains look freakin awesome! :phatyo

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
Relic said:
so u can ride in the winter ?....
Kinda gets old when you have no twisties to ride on

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
My step-sister's dad lives out there and she said it is bike heaven. Your pics say the same thing! NICE!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no prob dude just let me know my email is [email protected]
im always into meeting new people and going riding then having a BBQ after its always better that way .

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Glad you had fun, Jesse.

Just got back from a ride to Bogus (Idaho people - particullary in the Boise area know where). Its not as nice as the Lowman loop but still a load of fun. I took it pretty easy today but was relieve to see less sand on the road then when I was up two weeks ago.

There may be a Lowman loop in the immediate future.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Thems mountains look like they be here in Oregon, specifically headed toward Idaho.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts