Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It gets a D+ for effort and a couple fight scenes.

What a bunch of crap. When I think Alien Vs. Predator, I think awesome aliens kicking the crap out of each other for a couple hours. Guess these guys thought differently.

There's a 45 minutes of stupidness at the start that nobody cares about. A really kickass fight scene in the middle, followed by more stupidness, and a fucking stupid ending. There was no giant battle between thousands of Aliens vs. Predators, and the main character damn near fell in love with a Predator. The end was so stupid it was painfull.
:alky
:hshot

·
Pre-register sex offender
1,091 Posts
DAMNIT!

i was looking forward to it, but EVERYONE is saying it sucks....

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
I knew it was looking too good to be true. I'll just wait for it to come on regular HBO.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i saw it tonight....kinda disappointing to be honest.....thought they made the predator too much of a bitch...

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Exodus said:
i was looking forward to it, but EVERYONE is saying it sucks....
And they are right.

They took a really kickass concept and made it lame as hell.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Saw this one on Saturday night. The first half I thought was great with the second half being it's polar opposite. I kept waiting for the human lead and the predator to start making out and exchange phone numbers.

Overall, the movie is probably worth seeing if you get a good price (matinee, midnight show, or similar) but the film makers could have done SOOOOO much more with the material available. I was hoping for all of the humans to be converted into aliens in the first half hour and the rest of the movie nothing but combat between the aliens and the predators. You know...the TITLE-FREAKING-CHARACTERS?!!?

But oh well...what can you do, right?

·
Registered
402 Posts
The games rock though!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I went into the movie thinking it was going to be ok. In the end, I was kind of disappointed, but I did think they did a good job of coming up with a plot on what the hell was going on. It really tied in well with the original movies. If anything, they left the door wide open for what could be an interesting sequel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts