Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Update* Our standing Saturday Event is canceled due to ill-climate weather. We're planing a rain date of tomorrow Sunday August 4th - the Eastern Pennsylvania chapter of the Christian Sport Bike Association will be hosting it's monthly ride. We will be meeting at the Starlite Diner in Fogelsville after church at 12:30p, with kickstands up at 1pm. This month we will be doing the very technical route of RT 125 during our tour of the Shamokin Screamer. The Starlite Diner is on rt. 100, south of I-78. All bikes and beliefs are welcome. Note: Riders are required to wear gear on all our rides. Please let me or one of our ride leaders know if you or any of your friends are planning to come. Please ensure that you and any friends both read and comply with our ride policy, Ride Policy : Pennsylvania CSBA.

Thanks for your continued support and hope to see you all on our rain date ride tomorrow (August 4th)

1. Scraperman (maybe)
2. JLaSure

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
How many people made the rain date? It was a beautiful day at Ephrata. I got to see Rick (pohlcat) at the CSBA booth.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I ended up out at Ephrata as well, must have gotten there too late as most were gone. Sorry I missed Rick, it's been too long

1 - 4 of 4 Posts