Sport Bikes banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Auctmarts is actually a descent company until you need help with something they messed up, like the GIANT paint run on my front fairing of my 2007 cbr600rr, I asked if they could sent a different one if I returned it and they said that I should just wet sand and buff it out. I shouldn’t have to fix anything that they did wrong on a $520 set of fairings. The fairings should have never left the building with the giant paint run that it had. After I told them no then they told me again to fix it myself and blew me off, then I tried once more and threatened to leave a few reviews and they offered me $20 dollars.. what is that gonna do for me🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
21 Posts
The plastic is considerably thinner than the OEM fairings and is subject to melting, warping, and eventually cracking from heat cycles and exposure to UV from the sun.
I wouldn't be Suprised if the paint used is far less quality than the OEM fairings or what you could have a body shop apply.

$150-200 to have the tank cover painted, and done right with quality paint is a fair price

21 - 23 of 23 Posts