Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy came in to the shop today, I thought you might like these for some handlebar ideas

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
that is a bad ass bike . What year is that?

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Damn, that is very cool! Those were actually the bars I have been looking for, but they are pretty tough to come by. Hopefully those bars I ordered from you guys came in. Should look like that, but not quite as agressive in terms of drop. Thanks for the shot Al!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Rogue6 said:
Damn, that is very cool! Those were actually the bars I have been looking for, but they are pretty tough to come by. Hopefully those bars I ordered from you guys came in. Should look like that, but not quite as agressive in terms of drop. Thanks for the shot Al!
Couldn't you just take some regular motorcycle bars and flip them upside down? I'm sure with all the motorcycles out there that there is one bike with the same bar bend.

I wanted to add that I know that this post could be labeled as "Thanks for the help captain obvious" but I still wanted to put it up because maybe there is a reason you can't do it like I suggested.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
That's a good idea actually, but another reason I'm going with the drag bars as opposed to the clubman bars (like the ones in the pictures) is comfort. The Honda will turn into my work and winter bike once I dial it in a bit more and I really don't want to bend over that far that often. With the shifter/brake lever so close to the front, clubman bars really really make the seating compact, and I don't want to invest for any rearsets on that bike at this point. I think the drag bars will be a nice mix of style and comfort.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts