Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a local riders forum zerogravity Join up!
Currently there are over 1200 members and growing!
Group rides!
Weekly events!
winter fun! because we cant ride all year!

:beach

Stay tuned groups from other areas we will be welcoming you to all are summer events!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
There are much better forums in MN than ZG or TA, but if all you want to do is party and ride like an idiot-those would be the forums for that.

1200 memebers but how many are actually active? Less than 200

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are much better forums in MN than ZG or TA, but if all you want to do is party and ride like an idiot-those would be the forums for that.

1200 memebers but how many are actually active? Less than 200
:crackhead
Thanks LLoyd :boid for being a compleat :asshole Thankfully there are very few peaple like you involved in the rideing community! I dont party like an idiot as a matter of fact I dont drink and I have never seen one member of ZG or TA drink and ride! Ride like and idiot? At best if anyone from ZG TA or MNSBR have rode with you, they have rode with an idiot not like one! :eek:nfloor

And how would you know how many members are active? From what I understand you have been banned from all the forums! :urowned

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I am quite sure that my experience when I was on ZG, and the experieince of many of my customers who have been on their (some still are) is pretty indicative to how those forums are run and act.

I am glad your experience has been to your liking.

Your idiot riding comment, have you ever ridden with me? obviously not, your posting out your asshole.

Banned from all the forums-whatthefuckever, your buddy Bjorn on ZG banned me becasue I was too good and too knowledgeable, and MNSBR, I had to sue one of the forum leaders for not paying an $1100 bill, which I won and have a judgement for-get your facts straight- I am still a member of 3 other local forums and about a dozen national forums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts