Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have 2 local riders forums TwistedAddiction>Login. and zerogravity Join up!
Currently there are over 1200 members and growing!
Group rides!
Weekly events!
winter fun! because we cant ride all year!

:beach

Stay tuned groups from other areas we will be welcoming you to all are summer events!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Double post- I wouldn't recommend anyone to join that forum, simply becasue of those in charge. It is a "for profit" forum and the only one who profits is the idiotic "leader" who has had his liscense revoked for how long????18 months and counting, and how many times has he not payed his "helpers" and how much money has he swindled from members?

yes there are some good people on that forum-but they are also on every other forum in MN as well (6 of them by my count)

If all you want is to party and ride triple digit speeds like an idiot, passing on shoulders and in blind corners-and pretend the road is a racetrack well-join ZG or TA, it is all the same members on both of those forums, doing all the same BS.

No offense OP maybe you havent been there long enough to get burned yet, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you are not in the idiot club of those forums. But I would refrain from recruiting for them

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
MNSBR is a better minnesota forum.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
MNSBR is a better minnesota forum.
Same deal, idiotic owner of the forum who is in it for profit.

MNSBR is 90% couch potatoes with too much time on there hands between there 5 race weekends a year at BIR or they don't actually ride, it is all about the DRAMA. Maybe 30 regular members post up on either of those forums and if any "outsider" tries to chime in they are belittled and berated-bring your thick skin and makeup, you'll need it.

If you want to be part of a forum that is all about DRAMA and berating and little penis buddy cliques-either of those forums will suit your fancy. Someone even made a youtube video poking fun of MNSBR, ZG and TA all in the same video-and it is almost spot on.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Double post- I wouldn't recommend anyone to join that forum, simply becasue of those in charge. It is a "for profit" forum and the only one who profits is the idiotic "leader" who has had his liscense revoked for how long????18 months and counting, and how many times has he not payed his "helpers" and how much money has he swindled from members?

yes there are some good people on that forum-but they are also on every other forum in MN as well (6 of them by my count)

If all you want is to party and ride triple digit speeds like an idiot, passing on shoulders and in blind corners-and pretend the road is a racetrack well-join ZG or TA, it is all the same members on both of those forums, doing all the same BS.

No offense OP maybe you havent been there long enough to get burned yet, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you are not in the idiot club of those forums. But I would refrain from recruiting for them
It is a good thing you have nothing constuctive to say! I am glad you give your negative opinions so freely! You made no atempt to recomend a forum where riders from MN. can meet and get to know other riders in there area and join group rides! As far as riding goes I have lead 12 of the group rides this past summer and not once did I or any of the 20+ riders pass in such a manner that you speak of! As for tripple digit speeds, if you have a sport bike and say you have not hit 100+ on the street you are the bigest liar or the biggest op! Oh and thanks for bringing up Login <TwistedAddiction the mirror web sight to zerogravity and that is nonprofit and also a good place to find area rides!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wouldn't recommend anyone to join that forum, simply becasue of those in charge.
That sure means a lot coming from you Lloyd.

It is a "for profit" forum and the only one who profits is the idiotic "leader"
No it's not. We're not a business, and we don't make profit. In fact, it's quite the opposite. The forum is free, the rides are free, the stunt shows are free, the food at big events is free, advertising by local vendors is free, buying/selling in the marketplace is free... the list goes on and on. The only thing people have the OPTION to pay for, is merchandise (t-shirts, hats, hoodies) or events not covered by a sponsor (ie: trackday at DCTC). You pay X amount of dollars for an item, and any excess proceeds get funneled back into ZG to help pay for all that free stuff previously mentioned.

who has had his liscense revoked for how long????18 months and counting
I don't know where you get your information from, but you might want to actually KNOW what you're talking about before you spout off.

how many times has he not payed his "helpers" and how much money has he swindled from members?
The TEAM[ZG] community is volunteer driven. Everyone, including myself, volunteer our time to help make our community what it is today.

every other forum in MN as well (6 of them by my count)
And you've been banned from how many of them? Instead of trying to place the blame on others, you should reflect a little on your actions and try to figure out what's REALLY the issue.

If all you want is to party and ride triple digit speeds like an idiot, passing on shoulders and in blind corners-and pretend the road is a racetrack well-join ZG
While I can't personally speak for every single one of our members, I can certainly tell you that ZG doesn't encourage passing on the shoulder, blind corners, etc. Have I leaned the bike over at 100+ mph going through a wide sweeper on an empty country road? Sure. Anyone with a sportbike and the skill to do so has, no doubt. But we encourage smart and safe riding, while having fun.

Someone even made a youtube video poking fun of MNSBR, ZG and TA all in the same video-and it is almost spot on.
I know you're not the smartest bulb on the tree when it comes to reading comprehension, but that video was poking fun at the poor quality of MNSBR and the fact someone copied ZG over bogus information.

TwistedAddiction the mirror web sight to zerogravity and that is nonprofit and also a good place to find area rides!
Brad, I've gotta correct you here. TA isn't a mirror site to ZG, since we have no affiliation with them in any way, shape, or form. TA is however a carbon copy of ZG, trying to duplicate what we've been doing since 2005.

Lloyd, based on all the lies & bullshit you spew all over the internet -- my guess is you're jealous that I'm young, successful, and can do all my own maintenance on my bike without forgetting a wheel spacer or messing up a clutch. You've been run off almost every local sportbike forum you've been a part of, and that sir, is no coincidence.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Oh the fearless (or should I say disfunctional) leader of ZG has chimed in, I guess I should run in fear. PUTZ !

BJERK-just this summer you had to ride bitch (nuts to butts style)after being stopped by the police and found to be riding with no liscense, and there is many a thread on MNSBR with links to your driving record-so it is no mistaken fact you have had your liscense suspended and failed to pay fines etc (and how many citations for no insurance?).... There are pictures of you crashing a bike less than 2 weeks after getting it and then lying to everyone for 3 or 4 months while you had to hide all the repair work and claim you were just making it "your own". We could get into the stoppie into a solid brick wall, or hitting the girl standing in front of the bike for the stoppie kiss, or any number of other stupid things. I hardly call fixing crash damage and installing a few "bolt ons" maintenance. If you truly are so capable of "maintenance" then why did your R6 have a bad 2nd gear in the transmission for 3 years before you finally crashed it enough to actually total it, why with over 30,000 miles on the odometer had you never adjusted the valves or done any of the suggested maintenance items, except oil changes ?--
Look I couldn't give two shits what you do on your forum or what kind of an ego ass you are or how you maintain or don't maintain your bike, but I will warn off anyone who ask about you or ZG, or TA for that matter. It is the piss poor example and advice you spill and the unknowledged, under experienced who unfortunately believe your crap, that is the real issue-misinformation.
Oh and I sure hope that the previous owner of that 1000RR finally got paid.

You say you are not a business-yet you tell lots of people that you are trying to make a profit and "grow" the business and become some national thing...what a joke-try changing the forum name and image (Zerogravuty windshields has a good reputation, Zerogravity forum does not, and tarnishes the windshield manufactutrers good name)-you may have a chance, you are an excellent bullshitter and very savvy with persuading the youngones that you are doing them a service or some good, and lying through your teeth to anyone and everyone to further your image or standing as some "hero" or "great guy" or whatever you actually think you are-the truth is you are a con artist.
How about when 2 members of lots of local forums were doing all the legwork for a trackday and you jumped in last second and said it was a ZG event and slathered your name all over it, oh I guess you did spend about $30 on bananas and some water- but what was planned to be a "break even, so everone could attend and learn something event" turned into what a $75 per head x 60 attendees (no refunds period) bjorn fund raiser- so roughly $4500 incoming and expenses of $800 track rental and $30 in banannas/water- so you netted what approx $3670.00---where did that money go??? not to mention the subsequent trackday events for even higher rider fees...I guess that money paid for those bike repairs and those new leathers and attending a "real" trackday school at BIR with ZARS. I will have to mention to Vince and Martin that you did all the work in planning and organizing not them-it should come as a relief to them--not. I guess that money all went back to "the club", I sure would like to see some financial records-oh wait you doctor up that info too-whenever called to the table, or you just ban the members who question you. Does the IRS know of the trackday income? or the bus contracting adventure to daytona?

Wheel spacer and clutch isues-you are full of shit. I have the digital pictures, sequenced in order showing everything was there and in the proper position-I suppose a wheel bearing can't go bad on a 20 something thousand mile bike that has seen endless stunting? And other than you and a few others trying to convince the owner that it had to be my fault (since I installed a tire a 100 miles earlier) Jason certainly never blamed me, he was most grateful I was willing to get in my truck and drive 50 miles away and pick him and his bike up at 2 in the morning, take him home then drive back to my place and drop off the bike and subsequently fix his bike for the cost of parts. So who is just throwing out bullshit lies and hoping something sticks-that would be you - douchebag.
You aren't worth the effort of replying to, but Hey while we are at it, how about everyone gets informed of the fact you keep a record of everyone on your forums passwords, and then go to other forums and email accounts and see if the unsuspecting "internet unsavvy" use the same password on multiple accounts.
Yep folks a real winner here, he had no job for a very long time, so nothing but time to snoop around into their private life and make shit up and use their correspondence with others against them-he readas many of the pMs's he has time for as well.
Lets bring up the Daytona bus trip, where many people flew home because you didn't do what was contracted-or that some had to take a passenger (your passengers) because you didn't plan ahead for the "non riders", or the fund raising scandal where the "charity drive" actually was the charity of BJERK, or how many events did Jonathon DJ and not get paid what he was told and the countless other events (which is what provoked the decenters of ZG to start up Twisted Addiction- who ironically also were the ones to start up True Adrenaline), again members were promised pay and didn't get it.. Or how about the "year end banquet" when lots of the "raffle" prizes were not given away, and mysteriously dissappeared and some reappeared after being questioned on it, or the Halloween party food that was never shared with the halloween party paying attendees and made its way back to your house for you and some of the poker player buddies. There is surely a pattern here, and it is all bad and all on you. I feel bad for the business' that were told they were donating for xxxxx and really almost 1/2 of them were really only donating to you.

Brad, try MN-MSTA, the best riders on the best roads with the best organization. Of course you should already know Vince, Ray, Greg, Tony and a few others who are on everyone of the local forums, but you do seem to think Bjorn is "all that" so you likely wouldn't fit in with good riders, riding in a more "legal" and smart way. But if as you say you have led a dozen or so rides in 2010, perhaps you should try msta and put together a ride, I am sure members would attend and judge for themselves-not many want to ride with the likes of Bjerk though.

** Forums banned from comment, other than you banning me from your forum, because I was better liked, a better rider, more knowledgeable on anything motorcycle than you and several members wanted to start up a new BJORNLESS forum and looked to me for guidance on that and actually started to ask me for good sound advice instead of your blabbering bullshit. Well that would be only MNSBR-just like you were also banned from mnsbr.
The difference being I was banned because I had to sue one of the forum leaders for unpaid repair work on their bike and that didn't go over so good, with the people that wanted to believe his bullshit lies.
But I did prevail in the legal system and have a nice judgement against that asshat to the tune of $1176.76-do you need the court file number?
Hey you know the guy, he is much like you, a smooth talker and smoozer who lies through his teeth to everyone in order to get what he wants, telling them whatever he thinks they need/want to hear. He must of learned that from you when you screwed him and many others out of money and accomodations on that Daytona trip and your "fundraising" effort. You on the other hand were banned because of your fundraising effort that no one seems to know where the money went (oh wait yes they do-you kept it all and phonied up some checks to try to cover your actions, when you were a teller at that bank), certainly not the charity it was collected in the name of, and that infamous Daytona trip where after paying you to get their bikes to and from, they had to cough up more money to get home and several flew home instead of sitting on the stairs of your uninsured bus that they were forced to take turns driving, even though they were not liscensed to do so or told that prior to departing MN.

Get over yourself BJERK, you are your own worst advertisment and the biggest hinderence to "your" forum actually being seen by the local riders as a place to ride with like minded riders and learn something valuable. Your big claim to fame is your 100 or 200 bike ride, which turned into a crash fest and stupid idiot riding, busting mirrors off cars and getting into a police "chase" etc...-following your example no doubt. But for those who like "big" rides, you can have them. The MNSBR/SLXI event is way better and atleast twice as many attendees

Like I said in one of these bullshit threads already, not everyone on either of the forums is bad, their are some good people on there, just not the leadership or the hardcore followers who help to run them.

STEER CLEAR OF TEAM ZG AND TWISTED ADDICTION in MN!!! Although you surely can find good members and responsible riders on any forum, the tone and example set on those forums by their feerless idiotic leaders ruins it for most.

Here is the linky to the video. HitlerStartsAnewSportsbikeForum
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

try searching for GeAndJuliana on youtube, since that apparently isn't the link posted. UNder GeAndJuliana it is Hitler starts a new sportbike forum

You have to know a few of the players to get the full benefit, but...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Here are some links to MNSBR threads about Bjerk, a pic of that stoppie into the wall.......stupidity, and other links from facebook and the MN DMV ( Rebut this king of douchebaggery, lies, deception and all misdeeds)

View attachment 204919

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whiny-crybaby/164609393589298?ref=ts

IVERSON, BJORN BOLTON
DOB: 03/25/1983

1. DL-DRIVING AFTER REVOCATION Convicted
...2. INS-NO INSURANCE -UNINSURED VEHICLE-OWNER VIOLATION
Convicted

05/26/2009 Fail to appear/Warrant Issued
03/01/2010 Bail Hearing
05/07/2010 DL Suspend-Fail to Pay
11/09/2010 Probation Violation Hearing
11/09/2010 Fail to Appear at a hearing )
11/15/2010 Warrant Issued

Yep. The photographer of the ZG calender never got paid. So he had to resort to selling the photos on his own, another in the long list of misdeeds done by the forum leader. King douchebag himself

112 ImpressionsRaw number of times this story has been seen on your Wall and in the News Feed of your Fans · 0% FeedbackNumber of Comments and Likes per impression

February 15 at 11:30pm ·LikeUnlike ·
Write a comment...Press Shift+Enter to start a new line...

.Whiny crybaby
ZeroCalendar - SREphoto.com - SRE Photography
ZeroCalendar - SREphoto.com - SRE Photography
SREphoto.com - SRE Photography
Billions of happy photos, millions of passionate customers. Gorgeous online photo albums. Protect your priceless memories. Buy beautiful prints & gifts...112 ImpressionsRaw number of times this story has been seen on your Wall and in the News Feed of your Fans · 0% FeedbackNumber of Comments and Likes per impression

( You can also read the story on MNSBR and on 1000RR.net of the low quality of the calenders (not the photographers fault- the fault of Bjerk and his inkjet printer he purchsed at Walmart)- not to mention how many didn't actually get the calenders they paid for, or recieved crap quality ones months after the "promised" date)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Inmate Search - Inmate Details

And the most recent of stupid by ZGBEAR. Well okay not the most recent of his stupidity-he lied (apparently)to the judge about working this past weekend and drove the ZG bus (uninsured, he still revoked liscense) 65 miles to Owatonna, unloaded his bike out of it (again no insurance and him revoked liscense) then went on the ride on said bike, again him no liscense and no insurance on said bike. I bet the sentencing Judge would love to know about this little tidbit of stupidity !
I wonder how his mommy feels about having to be his taxi cab to get him to and from work from the county Jail during the week. I bet she is so proud of how he turned out...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
since he has now been released and the in custody link won't show him up any longer.

Record Count: 9
Search By: Defendant Exact Name: on Party Search Mode: Name Last Name: Iverson First Name: Bjorn Case Status: All Sort By: Filed Date
Case Number Citation Number Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status Charge(s)

27-CR-04-049170 4040202675 IVERSON, BJORN BOLTON
03/25/1983 07/29/2004
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Southdale Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed DRIVING AFTER SUSPENSION
19-T5-05-030918 SE 009780 IVERSON, BJORN BOLTON
03/25/1983 10/03/2005
- Dakota-West St. Paul Non-Moving Petty Misdemeanor
Converted Closed NO SEATBELT
70-CR-06-14601 P047330
P047330 Iverson, Bjorn Bolton
03/25/1983 06/23/2006
Scott Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed Traffic Regulation - Operate Motorcycle without Two-Wheel Endorsement License Requirements
Traffic Regulation - Driver Must Carry Proof of Insurance when Operating Vehicle;Misd
62-T5-06-023545 SV004500
SV004500
SV004500 IVERSON, BJORN BOLTON
03/25/1983 09/21/2006
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown Non- Traffic Misdemeanor
Under Court Jurisdiction SPEEDING 80/55[218]
DAS[178]
Traffic Regulation - Driver Must Carry Proof of Insurance when Operating Vehicle;Misd
19-T5-07-032687 TW 005902 IVERSON, BJORN BOLTON
03/25/1983 08/08/2007
- Dakota-West St. Paul Moving - Petty Misd
Converted Closed LEAKING/UNSECURED LOAD
70-CR-08-5400 062465
062465 IVERSON, BJORN BOLTON
03/25/1983 03/04/2008
Scott Crim/Traf Mandatory
Under Court Jurisdiction Traffic Regulation-Seat belt driver must use
19AV-CR-09-8752 LA09001619
LA09001619 IVERSON, BJORN BOLTON
03/25/1983 04/06/2009
- Dakota-Apple Valley Crim/Traf Mandatory
Under Court Jurisdiction DL-DRIVING AFTER REVOCATION(171-24-2)
INS-NO INSURANCE -UNINSURED VEHICLE-OWNER VIOLATION(169-797-2)
19AV-VB-10-5289 LA10001108 IVERSON, BJORN BOLTON
03/25/1983 03/02/2010
- Dakota-Apple Valley Crim/Traf Non-Mand
Under Court Jurisdiction DL-DRIVING AFTER REVOCATION(171-24-2)
02-CR-10-2152 IVERSON, BJORN BOLTON
03/25/1983 03/19/2010
Anoka Crim/Traf Mandatory
Under Court Jurisdiction Traffic Regulations - Failure to obey traffic control device
Drivers License-Driving Without a Valid License or Vehicle Class/Type; Multiple Licenses Prohibited

4 times busted for no insurance, I would call that a habitual offender.

·
Sportbike Addict
464 Posts
LOL! I just saw this thread....

:snap

:kickass

:learn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.