Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Everytime I go to log onto ako, it comes up with the page cannot be displayed message. Anyone ever have this happen? I can go to any other page on the friggin internet, but I can't get onto ako to check my email. If anyone has any ideas, let me know k? Thanks in advacne.

·
Registered
211 Posts
can't say that I have ever had that happen. But I do know that AKO is down for maintenance a lot especially on saturday but hold on I will check and then see what happens

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i haven't been able to get on for a couple days now. I think it has something to do with my computer. I called my dad to see if he could get on, and he was able to. I just don't know how to fix it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah man I was just on there and it worked fine for me. Do you have a firewall or anything? I would start with your security setting.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
perkdaddy69 said:
Yeah man I was just on there and it worked fine for me. Do you have a firewall or anything? I would start with your security setting.

I already tried disabling all of it and it still don't work. I'm fucking confused.

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
I just logged in fine.How long has it been since you were able to get on?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
red_devil1469 said:
I just logged in fine.How long has it been since you were able to get on?

It just started working again for me. I don't know what I did different but it worked, thank God. Thanks anways guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts