Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, the only Kentucky PP member, will be up in Wisconsin next week. I'm planning on leaving here Wednesday. I'll be at my Moms that night (Delavan). Thursday night, I was told, if I'm not mistaken, that some of you ride. I should be meeting up with Moses that evening. I can't wait to get up to my old stomping grounds. Hey, maybe I can do a "lake run" and then hit "Water Tower Rd"! HA! HA! HA! Maybe break speed records going over the Hoan Bridge! :lol and yes, I'm riding the Mistress up there.

If any one wants to get together, just PM me and I'll send ya back my digits :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Ooh, me me me! What about Thursday? I get out of class at 7pm, so I'm sure my mom won't mind watching my son a little longer. As you know I don't have a bike to ride, but if you or moses don't mind a tag-along...

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Maccie~
You've got my numbers, holler when you are here. We aren't far from Delavan at all and Thursday nights we are free to ride.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jamie~~ if ya want you can ride two up with me. I know it'll be a lot more fun riding with Moses tho. YA know, the smell of a guy. mmmmmmmmmm :)

Tammi~~ SWEET! about time we meet up! I'll call ya when I get to Delavan on Wednesday. As for the Ladies track day, it'll be pushing it for me. I'm going to the Moto GP in July and wont get back till the 12th. But I'll do my best to squeeze it in..:D I'm DIEING to get out on the track! No matter how crummy I'll do, so what. I just wanna have fun!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Awesome!!!
Thursday, weather permitting of course, we could go hit back road and a few other goodies around Lake Geneva!! I can't go to Milwaukee during the week, just not enough time. But the country roads are where it's at anyways!!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Maccie if you want you can allways met me at starbucks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts