Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just reminding you all that Learning Curves is offering a "Ladies Only" track day at Blackhawk Farms on July 18th!!!! So anyone wanting to try the track, this is the PERFECT opportunity. It will just be us girls on the track without worrying about those testosterone filled boys flying by us to be "cool". The track is an awsome place and you will learn more in one session than in 500 miles of street riding. Even if you are hesitant, jump on board and try it! Afterall, the bike will only go as fast as YOU turn the throttle!!!!
So come on girls!!!! Let's go do a track day!!!!

http://www.learningcurves.com/LCRLadiesDay.html

(Btw, it is $175 and you need full gear-I am already signed up!!!!)

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, it's just one session for the ladies...the man can tag along. It's a regular CCS day as well so he can hit the track too!!! I should have clarified that.
So here's the clarification:
It is a CCS/Lockhardt Phillips (sp?) sponsored track day with Learning Curves and Team-visionsports both offering schools. Learning curves is having an additional group for the ladies only. All (both genders) are welcome and encouraged to attend!!!!

(I hope that was better!:) )

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
If I get myself back form this MotoGP trip, (right around the 12th) I'm SOO there!! No matter how crummy I'll do, who cares!! It'll be fun! :D!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hmm, if only I had $175 and full leathers......

Bummer. Hehehe....

Unfortunately, since I have become a Single Chick Homeowner, all my spare money goes to the house...like, right now when I think of $175, I think of the new screen door I could be buying...LMAO

How pathetic.

Cj

·
Motorcycles are sexy!
826 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Unfortunately, since I have become a Single Chick Homeowner, all my spare money goes to the house...like, right now when I think of $175, I think of the new screen door I could be buying...LMAO

How pathetic.

Cj
I'm with you on that one. I'm having the same problem... I need a driveway, grass, landscaping, a deck, etc...

I've got the leathers, but the money is spread pretty thin right now...

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah....there's always more money to make and spend!!!! If I can scrape up the funds, anyone can....We own a house, rent one to live in, have a crapload of toys...oh and I almost forgot the two kids!!! :)
<whiney voice on>
Come on diamond, come out and play!!!!
<voice off> :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
If you want to do something you will always find the $$$ to make it happen. It is what seperates the doers from the talkers.
I find it difficult to part with that much money for a track day when I'd rather spend it on the dirt or sand (hillclimbing or ATV'ing). But at least I gave a track day a try so I can say I did it.
I'll come and help support or watch.

·
Motorcycles are sexy!
826 Posts
ShaneTbolt said:
If you want to do something you will always find the $$$ to make it happen. It is what seperates the doers from the talkers.
I find it difficult to part with that much money for a track day when I'd rather spend it on the dirt or sand (hillclimbing or ATV'ing). But at least I gave a track day a try so I can say I did it.
I'll come and help support or watch.
Oh, I've done them alright... and I've got the scars and protruding broken bones to prove it... :lao

·
All new kind of FAST!!
286 Posts
diamond said:
Oh, I've done them alright... and I've got the scars and protruding broken bones to prove it... :lao
yeah, I think diamond has the prize for most pain gained at a track day...
I can still see the bike in my head... "are the tires supposed to be facing up like that?"

:fiddy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts