1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Official SBN token hunter
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
955 Posts
That would be awesome if it were passed, however i didnt think they would try to go for something like that with how densely population new jersey is (i think it is still the most densely populated state in our country...correct me if im wrong of course).

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
it'll go down sorta like it did in chicago. the inner cities will fight it tooth and nail but the rural areas will be ok. that is if it's passed anyway.

·
Shut the **** up and ride
5,031 Posts
i doubt that will get passed.

yet if it does, that sucks cause i couldnt imagine all the assholes we have in Jersey carrying handguns. what a terrible idea.

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
Is this a cruel joke? As a pro-gun person living in NJ, I find it hard to believe that this heavy-leaning liberal state will enact this law. The bleeding heart Dems will not pass this. If they do, I will be the first in line.

S.

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
i doubt that will get passed.

yet if it does, that sucks cause i couldnt imagine all the assholes we have in Jersey carrying handguns. what a terrible idea.
It is not a terrible idea. The law-abiding citizens, like myself, should have the ability to protect ourselves and property.

It will work, because only those who pass the background checks and can get qualified will be able to carry.

Correct, it will probably not work in the inner cities because of the 'hood rats, just like it doesn't work in Philly, but the rest of PA is sensible. But they will not be buying legal guns anyway....

S.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts