Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just you friendly reminder of a few things:

1) You are NOT cool doing 90 from light-to-light. Any bike in the past 15 years can do that. We don't care. We're not impressed.

1a) If you're doing it to pick up 15-17 year old ghetto sluts, please do it elsewhere. Perhaps burnouts at a high school when summer classes are in session?

2) I don't care who's in your crew. I don't care how many are in your crew. I don't care how long your swingarm is: Getting pulled over by 4 cops while you sit there looking like fucking morons is always going to be funny to me and many other people. This is why I point and laugh as I ride by.

3) Bouncing off your rev-limiter with you shit-sounding can is also not cool.

4) Fast by Feracci does not have parts for your Kawasaki, Honda, or Suzuki. Having a big ass Feracci sticker on your bike, again, does not make you cool.

5) You are not that fast. I don't want hear you bragging about it. I nod and smile out of common courtesy.

6) If you die on your bike on Capital out of your own stupidity, I will do a happy dance and make a website thanking you for doing us all a favor.

Remember, your stupidity affects us all.

Thank you.
 

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a little late this month with heavy flow.

Oh and I hate stupidity.

EndoChic said:
PMS much? I know not to mess with you around the middle of every month.

Thanks for the warning.
 

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seriously though I'm out of tampons... Can I borrow one?

EndoChic said:
Whiny bitches aren't cool SALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I'm just fuckin with ya bro. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
i have 2 guns....one for each of ya!!! :mg
 

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
N-Ish said:
doesn't chrome make you go faster??
That is a good point.... The chrome is smoother and air doesn't stick to it as much.

I think I'm going to chrome my helmet.
 

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
Dude, I am with you ! I hate those crome everywhere, extended swing arm, sock over the boot, no riding fools as well, They make us all look bad!
 

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
What prompted this whole tirade was last night, I was on way my home from a restaurant and some blinged-out ghetto shit machine passed me on Inner 440 doing about 100+ easy and looked and slowed down. Started doing this whole weaving thing and slowing down speeding up slowing down speeding bullshit. So... I looked around and it was clear, and the Capital Blvd exit was coming up in a few miles. Well I sped got right behind him and flashed him... he tried to take off (I guess that what he was trying to do) and then got off at the same exit.

He got in the left lane to take Capital north and began to turn but slowed down to a near crawl and STILL almost went off the right side before the turn even started. Almost came to a stop so I pulled in underneath (that would be left) and flew by him.

This cum-gargling, salad-tossing, taint-licking douche bag flies by me on Capital doing probably about 90 whipping me the finger and thumping on his chest like he was the man.

Das Right Fihdy... you "owned" me...

scuffedknees said:
Dude, I am with you ! I hate those crome everywhere, extended swing arm, sock over the boot, no riding fools as well, They make us all look bad!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,927 Posts
SalKhan said:
What prompted this whole tirade was last night, I was on way my home from a restaurant and some blinged-out ghetto shit machine passed me on Inner 440 doing about 100+ easy and looked and slowed down. Started doing this whole weaving thing and slowing down speeding up slowing down speeding bullshit. So... I looked around and it was clear, and the Capital Blvd exit was coming up in a few miles. Well I sped got right behind him and flashed him... he tried to take off (I guess that what he was trying to do) and then got off at the same exit.

He got in the left lane to take Capital north and began to turn but slowed down to a near crawl and STILL almost went off the right side before the turn even started. Almost came to a stop so I pulled in underneath (that would be left) and flew by him.

This cum-gargling, salad-tossing, taint-licking douche bag flies by me on Capital doing probably about 90 whipping me the finger and thumping on his chest like he was the man.

Das Right Fihdy... you "owned" me...

Good move Sal, I love that curve, that is one of th efew places in Raleigh that you can drag a knee if you want to....just hope no cops are coming North with you at the top ...you'll meet em at speed..doh!
 

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kazlab67 said:
Good move Sal, I love that curve, that is one of th efew places in Raleigh that you can drag a knee if you want to....just hope no cops are coming North with you at the top ...you'll meet em at speed..doh!
Well I've tried on that curve (if we're thinking the same one) and I got close but nearly doing 90ish to get it done. I'm not gonna try.

However... If you want a good spot to practice, the onramp to 540 from Capital North seems to have potential. Just a LITTLE bumpy.
 

·
Back in Black
Joined
·
5,538 Posts
Sal, did you ever ride old liberty road with the cop? Several places where you could likely drag a knee.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,927 Posts
When I first started riding I got caught up with two Biker Boy types...one of my "training exercises" was going around and around a traffic circle in an Industrial Park. We would do this until you touched a knee down. That was before I even knew how to ride...So I was an expert at high speed circles touching my knee down. Couldn't ride worth a crap but if I encountered a circle, I owned it!!! hahahah....I've learned a lot of valuable lessons since then...
 

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TRaGiK said:
Sal, did you ever ride old liberty road with the cop? Several places where you could likely drag a knee.
We took one run through it then blasted back to get something to eat. Definitely a neat stretch of road. Ed and I were carrying plenty of speed through there... any more and it'll just be unsafe. Lots of houses and potetial danger spots if you run it wide.

It's all about a time and place...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,927 Posts
SalKhan said:
We took one run through it then blasted back to get something to eat. Definitely a neat stretch of road. Ed and I were carrying plenty of speed through there... any more and it'll just be unsafe. Lots of houses and potetial danger spots if you run it wide.

It's all about a time and place...
Good post man...
It is all about the time and place.
That is why I like the Blue Ridge parkway...Limited access...no commercial vehicles...road was designed for cruising....the speed limit is low but uh, what can you do about that?? And it is usually very well maintained...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
SalKhan said:
What prompted this whole tirade was last night, I was on way my home from a restaurant and some blinged-out ghetto shit machine passed me on Inner 440 doing about 100+ easy and looked and slowed down. Started doing this whole weaving thing and slowing down speeding up slowing down speeding bullshit. So... I looked around and it was clear, and the Capital Blvd exit was coming up in a few miles. Well I sped got right behind him and flashed him... he tried to take off (I guess that what he was trying to do) and then got off at the same exit.

He got in the left lane to take Capital north and began to turn but slowed down to a near crawl and STILL almost went off the right side before the turn even started. Almost came to a stop so I pulled in underneath (that would be left) and flew by him.

This cum-gargling, salad-tossing, taint-licking douche bag flies by me on Capital doing probably about 90 whipping me the finger and thumping on his chest like he was the man.

Das Right Fihdy... you "owned" me...

Dude don't be mad that I owned you on 440 hahahahahha
I secretly went and switched bikes to show you how I can really ride. hahahha

Yah man, way too many dam clowns on Capital Boulevard. By the way, I got me a Fast by Feracci sticker for my bike today lol
 

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
drmnlateef said:
Dude don't be mad that I owned you on 440 hahahahahha I secretly went and switched bikes to show you how I can really ride. hahahha

Yah man, way too many dam clowns on Capital Boulevard. By the way, I got me a Fast by Feracci sticker for my bike today lol
HAHAHAH! See I know you're lying - you were lit up like the sun in the night riding outfit! That thing is actually damn cool if it wasn't so damn bulky!

Next time you're down at the right time, we'll cruise by BP and I'll show you what I mean.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
SalKhan said:
HAHAHAH! See I know you're lying - you were lit up like the sun in the night riding outfit! That thing is actually damn cool if it wasn't so damn bulky!

Next time you're down at the right time, we'll cruise by BP and I'll show you what I mean.
You mean to say you don't like my yellow power ranger suit? hahahahha
Dude I rode back in that thing on Sunday, I was sweatin up a storm....but its not so bad really as long as you keep moving. In the instructions it says you can stick ice into the pockets and that since its water proof it'll keep u pretty cool as the ice melts and evaporation takes its effects :phatyo

Anyhow, next time i bring my cbr back up there i'll have the neon, extended swing arm and chromed out wheels so i can fit in better hahahahha :rolleyes
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top