1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Linky
Don't be a Sucker: A Disgruntled Man's View on Women and Relationships
Wil M. Willis

Guys check this book out. Written by a friend of a friend. It is the complete truth in print for the first time ever. I have read it 5 times now and I am truly amazed that it made it to print. I am always seeing posts on here by guys who are having girl problems. Read the book to find out where these problems come from.

You Broads might want to check it out as well.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nig said:
What a sales pitch :grinbounc
Hey, maybe if they know what pisses us off about them, they'll quit doing it. It's a longshot, but ya never know. :D

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
One problem I have with this book is, the Author groups all women basicaly the same. Well, he's wrong. I will admit, alot or the majority of women are a like, but there are the rare few like myself that are nothing like a "normal" woman should be.

I'm not romantic, far from it, I don't like to be cuddled or need a man in my life. It's nice to hold hands, it's nice to have someone in my life, but it's not a nessesity.

I know alot of women do the same with men, but if all men were a like, then from my past experiances, I would say all men rape, hit and cheat. I know alot of men that would never do any of those things.

·
Registered
556 Posts
japbike said:
One problem I have with this book is, the Author groups all women basicaly the same. Well, he's wrong. I will admit, alot or the majority of women are a like, but there are the rare few like myself that are nothing like a "normal" woman should be.

I'm not romantic, far from it, I don't like to be cuddled or need a man in my life. It's nice to hold hands, it's nice to have someone in my life, but it's not a nessesity.

I know alot of women do the same with men, but if all men were a like, then from my past experiances, I would say all men rape, hit and cheat. I know alot of men that would never do any of those things.
Preach it, sister! :D

·
Registered
558 Posts
can i get an abbreveated version.. the cliff notes please..

I don't think I wanna read a book just to hear some guy bitch about his shitty selection in women, If I wanted that I'd go out to eat with my dad..

It cracks me up how people read books on relationships.. seems pointless to me.. but then again.. I'm great at them :-D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
japbike said:

Japbike brings up a very good point. The thing with stereotypes is, they wouldn't exist if they weren't true for the majority. That being said, there are some good ones and the author gives credit where credit is due on that. It is a humorous look at relationships from a male's perspective. Women already have plenty of books about men who rape, hit and, cheat. There's not a whole lot out there on the shitty things that women do to men. Don't read too far into it. I'd consider myself lucky to be with any of the fine ladies of this board. You all are are a rare breed.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Hmmm, I've been looking for a book to read. Maybe I'll give this one a try. God knows it can't hurt my chances with the women.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Neverlose said:
can i get an abbreveated version.. the cliff notes please..

I don't think I wanna read a book just to hear some guy bitch about his shitty selection in women, If I wanted that I'd go out to eat with my dad..

It cracks me up how people read books on relationships.. seems pointless to me.. but then again.. I'm great at them :-D
It's a pretty short book. Took me about an hour and a half to read. Emphasis on the fact that it's mostly humorous, with advice on identifying the different types of women out there.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Of course everyone is not the same...that would be a boring world!! There are bad women out there and bad guys out there period....

Probably none of us consider ourselves "normal" right?? We are all unique in our ways and thinking.

For me I do like romance, I do like cuddling, kissing etc so does that make me like every other woman?? I think not!! I don't know too many girls who can be a girlie girl like I can when I get cleaned up and go out(not one person who didn't know me would guess I ride a motorcycle by looking at me) AND still wrench on a bike hours before all dirty with grease and oil!! I pride myself on my diversity of being one way at one point and then the extreme opposite on another.

For me it's boring to be just one way all the time..I have very diverse interests and so I look for a male who compliments that.

I would like to see the cliff notes on the book though..of what his main gripe is :lol

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
tns said:
Rsxxygirl my mind stops functioning after reading "all dirty with grease and oil!!"
;)
kidding.
:lol :lol I will have to take a pic and send it to you personally...in fact I have to change out the oil on my girl and lube the chain this week before I hit the track this weekend...so I will get me all "dirtied" up!! :cool:

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
All women claim they're the one who is different. Heard the same shit spewed before from oh gee..all of my gf's and a handful of my fuckbuddies. Go figure. :bs

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ASCI_Blue said:
All women claim they're the one who is different. Heard the same shit spewed before from oh gee..all of my gf's and a handful of my fuckbuddies. Go figure. :bs

like as if all of the SBN forum members didn't know that you were going to say something like this.... go figure.

So negative all the time, and you wonder WHY your not dating these girls any more. Ever think, YOU'R the one that wasnt what you claimed to be? Why not try this, BE DIFFERENT, don't be the person that all of us have come to know and think is a hateful little man...

I can say the same about all the men I have dated, nothing but spewing lies come from their mouths, instead of hating, I over look it, and move on. I don't date them, and find the guys that ARE NOT liars....and there are plent of men out there that dont lie!

·
Registered
558 Posts
OOoooOOoooOOOooOOooOoooOOOoooo

get em girl.. it must suck to be called "a hateful little man"

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok, sorry aobut that, I'm not trying to be a total bitch, even tho I just made myself out to be one, but it gets REALLY OLD! listening to ppl hate about past relationships. Of all the times I have split from a guy, I've thought about what happend, if it was myself or him. Alot of the times it was both of us, but there were times that it was I that screwed things up, but at least I took responsability for my actions. I didn't run around the world "hating" every man and dogging my ex's. For ppl that do that, it just shows that your imature and a spiteful little shit and no reason no one wants to date you or once you find someone to date, they drop your a$$ cuz your a turd. That goes for male and female alike...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts