Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guessing someone on this forum has a 1988-98 Chevy/GMC Silverado. I'm going to be purchasing one but being in Italy I can't exactly just go down to the local car lot and check one out. I need to know if I'm going to be able to haul around my Aprilia RS250 race bike with the tailgate up or if I'm going to need one of those aluminum "gate" things that effectively makes the bed longer. Can someone please measure the inside of their truck bed and let me how long it is with the tailgate up. I would really appreciate it.

Also, I'm looking for a link to the video of that crash (I think it was WSBK) where a few bikes crash, one guy goes flipping into the wall and then another bike comes flying up behind him and hits him in the head. Someone must know a link to it, I remember it floating around the forums a while back, but haven't seen it recently.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
456 Posts
i got a new silverado and i can easily fit my 1000RR in it with the gate up, if that helps at all.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually that does kinda help. Is your Silverado longbed or shortbed (regular)?

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome, thank you, a 6'5" bed would fit my RS250 just fine :)

Thanks a ton for the favor!

So now, how about that video, does anyone even know the one I am talking about?

Jason

·
Registered
2 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Awesome, thank you, a 6'5" bed would fit my RS250 just fine :)

Thanks a ton for the favor!

So now, how about that video, does anyone even know the one I am talking about?

Jason
I think I have the clip you're talking about. Got any place I can upload it to? Or you can PM me an email address to send it to. I's about 6.5 megs.

·
Registered
456 Posts
yea i got the RCSB silverado and they measure six.5 ft

1 - 8 of 8 Posts