·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is another map curtosy (hate it when i first wake up) of Kuni. Anyone got any others, I can post them up in here too.

oh and it is a bitmap so anyone can figure out how to display it...be my guest and help a comp non geek out :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Just convert it to a jpg to display it properly. The file most likely was originally a jpg, but sometimes the object file that handles displaying jpgs in your browser gets damaged, and when you go to save images from your browser, it comes up as a untitled.bmp even though it was originally a .gif or .jpg. The problem can be remedied, by going to your internet options > settings > view objects > If you see anything damaged or unknown right click on them and hit update. After it has been repaired, Close your browsers and reopen -, you then shouldn't have the problem anymore.

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Here is a updated map of riding area west of Branson, includes new road that bypass Reeds Springs. I usually park my rig at the Conoco Station and head west from there, all the way to Eureka, sometimes I'll make the loop by Beaver Lake. This particular ride can be accomplished in a day, if you head south from KC before 8am.... you'll be back in town around 10:30~11pm... approx 3.5 hour drive (from Grandview triangle) to get to the Conoco Station.... :cheers

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks loony...got any more you want to post up?

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Using the map above, you can still make a oneday ride if you go all the way down to Harrison Arkansas and start the ride from there. Ride down to Jasper (use hwy 7) fuel up at Jasper, go south from there on hwy 7 till you get to hwy374, follow it till you T-intersect with hwy123, then go south on hwy 123, turn around before you get to hwy 7, ride hwy123 all the way to hwy 65, go south and refuel at Marshall Arkansas. Go east from there to ride hwy341 both directions, fuel up at Marshall again and head north on hwy 65 to get back to your truck in Harrison.... watch for radar traps near Harrison.... (general rule of thumb, always top off your tank every 100 miles worth of riding)....

·
Registered
28 Posts
After riding 76 and 86 last year a couple of times. I believe those are my favorite roads to ride on EVER. Absolutely flawless.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so how was arkansas?

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh sorry next weekend...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
silent_R1 said:
oh sorry next weekend...

damn girl you either need a lot of rest or a lot of red bull, you havent been all there lately... :lol :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I just wanted to see my name at the top of the page of a sticky thread, so I can see it everytime I come on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts