Sport Bikes banner

ASCI Blue cocked blocked by kid! :O :D (humor involved)

2K views 141 replies 20 participants last post by  TS6141 
#1 ·
Here we go fellow Cock Crew and fellow SBNers, I recieved an e-mail a few days ago from a charming 23 y/o woman who lives here in Bend, has a 2 mo old daughter and both are quite lovely. We've been e-mailing back and forth blah blah blah, things are looking pretty good.

I suggest we meet for lunch as she's going back to work next week, figure hey it's an hour at most so if things suck they suck, if things go well...things go well! She plans on spending her lunches with her daughter, more power to her I say. Which leaves me up a creek without a paddle. I've been trying to think of things to do that she could bring her daughter with her, but given this is Bend those things are few and far between. Friend suggested a zoo, buuut that's 3.some hours away plus all day at the zoo, plus trip back so it may as well be an overnighter..and as enjoyable as that might be I don't see it working.

This situation will most likely have to involve her daughter as to more or less keep it convienient for her.

#4 ·
From long beach, long way. very long way.

Daughter or not doesn't bother me in the least. Dated two chicks with kids and both were pretty good till one of the two went totally apeshit. The second is my bestest friend on the planet.

#5 ·
Why not go for a simple walk in the park? The kid gets to take a good nap in the great outdoors and you get to spend a little time talking to her alone.

#6 · (Edited)
I had thought of that already and if the weather wasn't going to be in the 90's all week that would have been my first suggestion.

I'm starting to dig this chick more. She threatened a background check on me. I'm in love! :leghump

#7 ·
ASCI_Blue said:
She threatened a background check on me. I'm in love! :leghump
Sadist!! :eek:nfloor

#10 ·
I dig independent and strong willed women. I also dig chicks with a good sense of humor. So far it seems she has both.

#12 ·
:lao Depending how that background check goes it might happen sooner than later! :lol

#15 ·
Wow, with a newborn baby? Probably a walk in the park, but it depends on the weather. You can't risk a newborn like that all day in the park, that's for sure. Um... well why not just take her for a picnic in the park? You can make sandwiches, pick up some potato salad (or make your own)...

Why bother with the zoo? The baby is too fragile and young to appreciate it anyway. You can do just about anything with her now that you can do with a single girl. Date at the movies? DONE. Just make sure she packs enough diapers and pre-mixed bottles if she is not breastfeeding and there you go. Unless the baby is colicy, like mine was. He would scream for hours, stop for a little feeding, then start again. That lasted for only three months, though- he was only slightly colicy, so I was lucky. Unfortunately, I have a little demon on my hands today :( But anyways, do whatever with her, now is the only real grown-up time you'll have dating her. If you are still dating when her baby is older your lunch dates will consist of poorly-made pizza and hordes of screaming children at Chuck-E-Cheese and sand in your shoes from the park. Oh, and your balls will probably get bitten during the child's biting phase... :) My son is known as "The Pitbull" for antics like that!! (told ya I got a little hellion- he's just like me! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, right?!?)

#17 ·
jim schmidt said:
It is very odd for someone to want to bring his or her kid to early dates. Most people I know don't want thier kids to have anything to do with love interests until the relationship is well along.
Yeah. It strikes me as kind of odd too. But then, bringing a two month-old on a date is about as compromizing as bringing a dog... The dog doesn't care who that person is, and neither does the two month old!!! None will ask questions and start thinking, is that my new dad?

She simply doesn't want to leave a first born with someone else... And think about the possible breast-feeding [Can't....believe,....I wrote...,... that...]

Boy. Just be careful that the conversation doesn't go the direction of her ex (i.e. the father...) If you start listening to that b/s, you risk becoming her friend!!! And friends don't do it....

EEeeeooouuuwwwww....

#18 ·
dparadis said:
If you start listening to that b/s, you risk becoming her friend!!! And friends don't do it....

EEeeeooouuuwwwww....
No they don't, and that sir is the entire point of our most likely short lived faddish sub culture known as 'The Cock Crew'

We strive to kill the curse of the 'Gay Friend'

#19 ·
First off only reason I'm mentioning the kiddo is out of convienence for her. I've dated single parents in the past and whether I like to admit to it or not I will always be number 2. Which when it's next to a child is fuckin hooah with me. Hell if it really comes to a crunch I'll just suggest stopping over at her place for a bit. Did this with a parent who was just a friend and it worked out really well. Hm...this has just given me an idea to which I can take advantage of my wonderful sense of humor har har!

I'm trying to create a situation where time is limited by the situation not because it has to be or some other lame idea like other plans. Lunch would work cause it's a guarenteed 30 mins to hour where I can get the feel of her..off her? And be able to leave since she's gotta go back to work. If it goes well great there will be a second date which might be a bit more cosey, if it sucks then it's no biggie cause it's 30 mins to an hour and I never have to see her again. Win win situation.

#21 ·
Juggalo said:
No they don't, and that sir is the entire point of our most likely short lived faddish sub culture known as 'The Cock Crew'

We strive to kill the curse of the 'Gay Friend'
Hey that's not true, my man is my best friend in the world! I tell him everything, and none of that "band camp" crap we women sometimes talk about- I save that for my girls :) The he-said-she-said stuff that only us women seem to find interesting!! Anyway, I don't think he needs 'cock-ifying' or a candidacy for a sausage overhaul... :bitchslap
I'm just messing with you boys by the way, so if you can't take it you might want to re-consider your membership in said club :bitchslap :lao

#22 ·
ZXXX6RN said:
Hey that's not true, my man is my best friend in the world! I tell him everything, and none of that "band camp" crap we women sometimes talk about- I save that for my girls :) The he-said-she-said stuff that only us women seem to find interesting!! Anyway, I don't think he needs 'cock-ifying' or a candidacy for a sausage overhaul... :bitchslap
I'm just messing with you boys by the way, so if you can't take it you might want to re-consider your membership in said club :bitchslap :lao
oh we can take it :)

But there is a difference. Thats what makes a SO a SO and not a fling, you have to have the friendship to make a lengthy relationship.

what I have noticed is that there is a growing number of guys out there that have a mutual interest (sexual or other) with a girl, but fail to act upon it and set in the curse of 'The Gay Friend' where they dont get any but they wish they were and soend years shaking the hands of all the dudes she is doing but wants you to meet. That ma'am is what we are here for.

Back on Topic

Did you figure anything out yet fo sure?

#23 ·
Still waiting for a reply to my last e-mail, poor girl's gotta be busy as hell.

#24 ·
Oh well Juggalo now that you've put it that way... yeah I like that. I've had quite a lot of guy friends, some I think liked me but never had the balls to ask me out- I never quite understood that. Of course I didnt' make things easier for them either!! If they are a friend and STILL can't ask me out, then I don't want a man of that cowardly nature... Rock out with your cock out, right??!!

#25 ·
ZXXX6RN said:
Oh well Juggalo now that you've put it that way... yeah I like that. I've had quite a lot of guy friends, some I think liked me but never had the balls to ask me out- I never quite understood that. Of course I didnt' make things easier for them either!! If they are a friend and STILL can't ask me out, then I don't want a man of that cowardly nature... Rock out with your cock out, right??!!
my new sig line

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.