Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SqwaMaster said:
Moses.... I'm sure your pics would be appreciated almost as much as the great artistic rendering shared above. :)
WaynesNside said:
I agree, post some pics up make a new thread.
Early group at SOW (Streets of Woodfield)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Greg, I don't know if you've ever met him in person, but here's a pic of Chills...the guy with the beard and sunglasses. In the back is Michelle (Godfathers wife)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 pics of the pond/lake the host of the party lives on

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fiddy fun! There were two Z50s and one CRF50 there.

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
Moses said:
fiddy fun! There were two Z50s and one CRF50 there.
Hey Brian,
Did you talk to the guy on the right in that pic? Mark? He rides that yellow VFR.

You think I ride far? He did over around 12,500 miles in 11 days in the IBR last year.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
FZ1 Matt said:
Hey Brian,
Did you talk to the guy on the right in that pic? Mark? He rides that yellow VFR.

You think I ride far? He did over around 12,500 miles in 11 days in the IBR last year.
Matt, you were the first person I thought of when I met him. I thought to myself...I thought Matt was nuts, but this guy has an extra fuel cell mounted to the back of his bike in addition to his Givi hard luggage. I rode behind him for a while and was able to check out the extra fuel cell setup. I've heard you say that you abuse your bikes and never wash them...I don't think he's ever washed that thing. He's also got PIAA (I think thats what they were) driving lights mounted on his front fairing right next to his side mirrors that are hella bright. He turned them on right before he left and they lite up the entire driveway.

I also remember reading that he got one of his VFRs this past winter. He flew out to where he was picking it up from and then rode it home...most of the way in the snow. (I think that's what it was...I read about it a while ago...I might be missing a detail or two).

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention one of the best parts of the night. Shortly before 2am Sunday morning, Godfather and I were watching Beavis and Butthead on MTV2.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Moses said:
Matt, you were the first person I thought of when I met him. I thought to myself...I thought Matt was nuts, but this guy has an extra fuel cell mounted to the back of his bike in addition to his Givi hard luggage. I rode behind him for a while and was able to check out the extra fuel cell setup. I've heard you say that you abuse your bikes and never wash them...I don't think he's ever washed that thing. He's also got PIAA (I think thats what they were) driving lights mounted on his front fairing right next to his side mirrors that are hella bright. He turned them on right before he left and they lite up the entire driveway.
Nope, I'm nowhere near his level. He participates in many IronButt rides.
He got 2nd in the last IBR. http://www.ironbuttrally.com/IBR/2003.cfm?DocID=25

I'd say he's one of the top long distance rally riders in the world.

·
Registered
586 Posts
FZ1 Matt said:
Nope, I'm nowhere near his level. He participates in many IronButt rides.
He got 2nd in the last IBR. http://www.ironbuttrally.com/IBR/2003.cfm?DocID=25

I'd say he's one of the top long distance rally riders in the world.
check out position 12 in that link. Dude rode a ninja 250 11,186 miles in 11 days!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Looks like you had a good time Brian. We need something like that up here.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
yeah looks like you had fun.

if its true what you say, that you dont want to hang out with us anymore, then looks like your new friends will show you a good time.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Cool pics Brian, looks like good times were had by all.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
WaynesNside said:
Like I said before when I get my bike up I'm down to head down there. My boy Ryan has some crew over there too.
Make sure you call me, I always have fun down there.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
davisa said:
yeah looks like you had fun.

if its true what you say, that you dont want to hang out with us anymore, then looks like your new friends will show you a good time.
ive read this a few times now and i cant find where the "rude" part is.

if you could point it out, id appreciate it. :) :confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts