Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics, before and after a few mods.. there are some more to come, I'll post em as I get em..

First two are before and after pics..not like you needed them. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More..

Your lookin at the undertail (Hotbodies), Exhaust (Yosh TRS Carbon Fiber), Seat (GSX-R Gel seat, cant really see it in the pic too well), and Windscreen (Puig Racing Smoke Windscreen), I also took the suzuki Stickers off the side to make room for some cooler lookin ones..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That big Suzuki sticker being gone is good looking but in a weird way. SO you decided to ditch the Micron/M4 idea? I like that undertail.

how hard was it to put that pipe on(slip-on, I assume)?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the micron is still up in the air, but I'm thinkin that I'm gonna hold off for that undertail exhaust I was talkin about. I still can't find it.. The sticker spot looks a lil empty so I'm thinkin about havin something custom made up from one of the local places around here, just havent decided what yet..The yosh pipe is a bolt on and it couldnt be easier to install, took me about 20 minutes total from start to finish..

·
Registered
475 Posts
is that a gsxr witha yosh? just playin bike looks good with out the sticker. really clean lookin, plus i like that color scheme

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
i say keep the suzuki sticker ... looks weird... its a gixxer though so its bad.. im just having mixed feelings

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm putting another graphic there, havent decided if I want "SUZUKI" in custom lettering (obviously something cooler than stock, lol), or if I want some type of graphic or symbol..any thoughts? I got a sick tribal skull graphic for the windscreen, just waitin for it to arrive in the mailll..

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice exhaust, the bike looks good

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no sir, when you say new can, I assume you mean the color matched high mount I was talkin about before.. If thats the case, then the answer is no, I havent even ordered it yet.. I'm waitin to sell the Yosh can first.. I'm in no rush to sell it, ya interested in a yosh carbon tri-oval? ;)

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
I'm putting another graphic there, havent decided if I want "SUZUKI" in custom lettering (obviously something cooler than stock, lol), or if I want some type of graphic or symbol..any thoughts? I got a sick tribal skull graphic for the windscreen, just waitin for it to arrive in the mailll..
Please, please, :eek:n knees begging, DON'T DO IT MAN. Keep it stock or stripped, no ricey decals PLEASE!! You'll thank yourself in a year, when the fad blows over.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea, that idea was scratched...fuck the "suzuki" in custom lettering, thats retarded. lol what was i thinkin? still thinkin about putting something there though, maybe some custom paint or something..

·
Registered
415 Posts
i'm planing on buying that undertail for my gix6 but i'm not so sure about the small leds...

looks awesome anyway...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just put the Suzuki sticker back on. Looks naked without it and a custom graphic/decal would probably be tacky anyways...IMO, that is

1 - 19 of 19 Posts