Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
R1oldguy said:
Thanks Will!! Great write up, informative and fun.

Thanks bro! Glad you liked it :dblthumb

TEMPEST- The course is actually funner than the article...hehehhe

Airborn- It is about $1200 for the course, best money I have spent!

GASM- Scrimp and save, that's wat I had to do! Or wait a year when school is out and let'er rip!!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
AnKleBiTer said:
Yeah I guess I'd better start working extra hours so you can go play!:twofinger :neener
i think you need to set me up with one of your female friends that thinks like you do....:bowdown :beer

·
Registered
43 Posts
Excellent!! Great pics too! Sounds like a must, especially sine I live a just few miles away. I'd have to rent one of thier zukis though.......oh well.
I take it from the pics that you didn't get the shield for your Suomy before the class?

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
badgixxer said:
i think you need to set me up with one of your female friends that thinks like you do....:bowdown :beer

She has a few bro :D

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
ZypherHellya said:
Excellent!! Great pics too! Sounds like a must, especially sine I live a just few miles away. I'd have to rent one of thier zukis though.......oh well.
I take it from the pics that you didn't get the shield for your Suomy before the class?

Nahhh...I couldn't find any in the area so I just wore my Arai which did the job pretty good!

If you can get a chance to go bro it is worth it!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks for the great write up! That sounds like so much fun! How much experience should a rider have before they go to one of these track classes?

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
motojoe said:
Thanks for the great write up! That sounds like so much fun! How much experience should a rider have before they go to one of these track classes?
:dblthumb Anytime!

They want all the riders to have at least 1 year of track or street riding. In the street groups they have it broken down into advanced, intermediate and beginner. You can always start in the beginner and move up as you feel comfortable with.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
96SNAKE/03RR said:
Great write up, Bro.

I would love to do that school. Lucky bastard. :)

Thanks bro :dblthumb

If you get a chance to hit that school go for it!!!!

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
thanks for the review, a few of us here are seriously considering attending some sort of racing school before the season is out

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
5niner0 said:
thanks for the review, a few of us here are seriously considering attending some sort of racing school before the season is out

This would be a good one to attend bro! Now I just gotta wait to go back in Oct. :lao

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Marina1 said:
Wow...great write up and the pics are cool.
Congrats on the successful track day...

Thank you ma'am! Glad you enjoyed the read :dblthumb

·
Registered
839 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old thread but it looks awesome and im saving every penny i have to do it the 2007 season..
which brings me to my question.. do you know how soon they release the next seasons dates?

also would you recommend me taking my track bike or using their supplied ones?

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
02gixxer600 said:
Sorry to bring up an old thread but it looks awesome and im saving every penny i have to do it the 2007 season..
which brings me to my question.. do you know how soon they release the next seasons dates?

also would you recommend me taking my track bike or using their supplied ones?

It is well worth the money! I think they put them up in Nov. or Dec. You can save $400 by using your own bike but if you rent one you get to ride the new year model :dblthumb

·
Registered
18 Posts
Man!, I actually saw this on line last year sometime and wondered how it was. Congrat's to you on that experiance. It appears to be as fulfilling as I thought it would be. I definately may have to treat myself one of these days.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
tye002 said:
Man!, I actually saw this on line last year sometime and wondered how it was. Congrat's to you on that experiance. It appears to be as fulfilling as I thought it would be. I definately may have to treat myself one of these days.

Thanks :dblthumb It is an awesome time. I may not be able to get back there this year due to my race schedule and track days but I am planning to go back again. I would say it would be some of the best money you could invest in your riding skill.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts