Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm having another big Halloween party this year and I hope y'all can make it!

It is happening on Friday, October 31st (yes Halloween!) The theme this year is pirates as you might be able to tell by the title :) This is a costume party of course!

The inside of the house will be turned into the lower decks of a pirate ship, including the treasure! We will have food, beer, and lots of fun :cheers

The party starts at 9:00, here is a link to the address: Map of 1426 S 94th St West Allis, WI by MapQuest

Goodaye mates...hopefully none of you will have to walk the plank!!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Can we vote on who has to walk the plank?

I'll be there-- AND i can totally walk home afterwards!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Sounds like FUN!! I'm in, may-tee!

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Tom's huge in Japan. You may not have enough room for all his fans.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Can I come? I never get invited anywere.
anyone who replies to this thread is expected to be there.

i'm canceling the party if it's just Todd coming. I can't deal with him by myself.

won't you please help?

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I might be game to double the Aprilia contingent, but rousting up a costume ain't gonna be easy.

I think you'd have a lot of Stigs showing up if the helmet wouldn't get in the way of the drinking.

·
The Bike Whisperer
599 Posts
I think Kayci and i are in... just have to find a sitter for the Midget.

·
Chilli makes you faster!!
1,335 Posts
Already committed to one, but I'll come on by later and visit.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might be game to double the Aprilia contingent, but rousting up a costume ain't gonna be easy.

I think you'd have a lot of Stigs showing up if the helmet wouldn't get in the way of the drinking.
That's what straws are for :D

Is anyone going to be princess molasses this year?? I think Todd might have a wig if you need it :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Ummm...the drinking doesn't even start till you are out of work :neener I will have to see how the girls are feeling. Carolyn is getting over pneumonia, and Elise still has a nasty sounding cough.

uuh, the party is tonight!!!

(which why she would wuss out and say she's has to work in the morning)

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Yeah late reply...was out of town most of the week and wasn't sure if I'd be back in time.

I'll be there!

·
The Bike Whisperer
599 Posts
Awesome party!!!! Klondike looked like he had a lot of fun! Once Kayci and I figure out a way to squeeze mass quantities of people in a tiny apartment, were throwing a party too!

THANKS!!!! Pics soon to come......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts