Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys that live and ride in AR I could use some help. I'll be riding home to Memphis next month and am tired of I-30 to I-40.....boring and full of construction. Does anyone have a route to recommend from Texarkana to Memphis that is a little more "interesting"??????????

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are Pinoy's everywhere, I'm not angry, I just refuse to be a sheep!!!! Memphis has a large community. But guess where I was born, it will make you happy, Pacoima, CA!!!! Anyway, any takers for some interesting routes for me???

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
There are Pinoy's everywhere, I'm not angry, I just refuse to be a sheep!!!! Memphis has a large community. But guess where I was born, it will make you happy, Pacoima, CA!!!! Anyway, any takers for some interesting routes for me???
I should have known...memphis has a lot of military :)

Well its good to argue if you can listen.
Ill buy your bakla ass a beer next time im in the area. ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stop by :) I will gladly have a beer with you!!! I know a few inmates getting out soon that will buy your butt from you, they may pay you in stamps and honey buns though!!! :)

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not by I know you like that so I was trying to arrange some of your normal entertainment for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts