Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not this weekend but anytime after that I will be ready to head down for another oneday ride.... sat or sunday.... so think about it .... Lee, James, Joe & Brandy, Brad?... anyone ? I have a new 480 line hi-res lipstick cam I need to try out.... then eventually I'm going to produce a ride video DVD of the cool stuff down in Arkansas titled ... "FatBoy in Paradise" :lol

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hmmm that sounds interesting. I've improved sinced last time and MAY keep up a little better this time. Set up a time and route, post it up and ill see what I can do. Oh yea... Lee and myself missed ya at the last trackday Kunio. :lol

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've actually mail ordered a rear tire for my bike week and a half before the trackday, and I almost signed up.... phew!! good thing I didn't because my tire got lost in the mail or something and I didn't get it for a month. I've been busy selling my Georgia DVD on ebay so luckily I didn't miss it. Next time you guys surf ebay, look up "RG500 DVD" and you'll see my product for sale....

·
Registered
139 Posts
i was gonna throw the same post when the weather cleared im on call june 6-12 :rolleyes . if you guys go outside of that i will probably make it if not i will definetly make it next time ive been jonesing.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmm ark ride :banana

ive been trying to figure out if i can get in on the trackday at HP on the 18th. other than that i have no immediate plans as of yet

·
Registered
531 Posts
Preaty much any sunday i can do it. Have bought to much shit these last few days to not work 6 days a week. :cry

·
Registered
987 Posts
I really want to go at least once this year those are some fun roads. Racing is getting in the way of riding though.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i'd go but then kunio's new camera prolly won't work.....

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
badgixxer said:
i'd go but then kunio's new camera prolly won't work.....
It's a Sony.... you know, from the land of the "Rising Sony"... unless it's made in china nowdays.... :pisson My only regret Clayton, is the fact that my new camera is hi-res, which only means one thing, it's gonna show more ugliness when I film your bumbass, buddy :lao

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Looneyone said:
It's a Sony.... you know, from the land of the "Rising Sony"... unless it's made in china nowdays.... :pisson My only regret Clayton, is the fact that my new camera is hi-res, which only means one thing, it's gonna show more ugliness when I film your bumbass, buddy :lao

:lao

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Looneyone said:
It's a Sony....
What kind of Sony? I was wondering if it is possible to hook-up a lipstick cam to my Sony, HDC-42 Something...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
ok looks like im pretty set in stone on running HPT on the 18th. come on out to the track kuni...$125 at the gate :) i think darrin is even gonna try to make it :banana

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gixerking said:
ok looks like im pretty set in stone on running HPT on the 18th. come on out to the track kuni...$125 at the gate :) i think darrin is even gonna try to make it :banana
WOOHOOO... sounds good.... I'll keep this in mind.... :)

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
extrakt0r said:
What kind of Sony? I was wondering if it is possible to hook-up a lipstick cam to my Sony, HDC-42 Something...
If your Sony camcorder has a analogue input (AV in), you can use the lipstick cam mounted under your nose fairing. My latest cam is the 480 line/.1 lux sony ccd lipstick cam I bought for $125 including shipping..... The connection is pretty simple, my remote camera has two connections, one is 12v power, other is a RCA plug for analogue video to connect to your camcorder (as a VCR).... audio-in, I use "Radio Shack" hearing aide to amplify the sound for recording, otherwise you might try just a condenser microphone inside the tankbag and it helps to eliminate wind noise.... I bought two more Mini-DV camcorder (JVC GR-D72U and GR-D32U) for approx $160 per unit "used", which has AV-in, makes perfect recording platform for what we do..... :)

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like I'll be going sunday the 12th, approx 8am in the morning to head down to Arkansas...... anyone wants to experience Arkansas, speak up... Main course will include hwy 7 and hwy123, then for dessert, hwy341... hmmmmm.... yum yum :beer

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
if i can get my tires changed by then i may be up for it. we see :)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
mr24shoe said:
damn...I'm goin out of town this weekend...

to arkansas?? :lol

·
Registered
531 Posts
Damn dont have new tire yet and not enough funds for this weekend. :bitchslap

1 - 20 of 40 Posts