Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all, this is stephanie up in the mil town.. i scored some tickets for the colts (home game) vs. jets for this sat (aug 21 @ 7pm) i was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying them? i won 4 but 2 friends backed out soo.... here's the deal (for the 2 leftover) they're $25 a piece thats right $25!! come on i know we have some NFL fans out there and cant get a better deal than that... theyre pretty good seats from what i know too.. row 29 1/2 if ya'll wanna check it out on the stadium please if anyone is interested at all let me know ASAP as the date is coming up quick you can reach me at [email protected] or call the cellie 414-708-8321 im up til usually 4-5 in the morning or if you get the voice mail just leave a message and ill get back to ya as soon as i can =) please only call if you're interested thanks, steph

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
If you live in Houston, and had Texans/Colts tickets, I would be your best friend. I seen them play each other last year in Houston. The Colts won't be so lucky this year.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i dont like either teams im just going cuz i got cheap ass tickets and ill proly wont get the experience to do this again for a really long time... GO CHIEFS!!..and packers (have to their my home team) awwww man... i could use a best friend .. maybe ill have to move to texas so you can be my friend ::wink wink:: cuz you're a hottie hehe :lol :D

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
dude the cowboys went down to the texans again.... ready for the season though

·
Registered
558 Posts
*streaks through thread waving patriots flag wearing nothing but a beer hat and a pair of nike shox*

·
Registered
398 Posts
hghvltge said:
i dont like either teams im just going cuz i got cheap ass tickets and ill proly wont get the experience to do this again for a really long time... GO CHIEFS!!..and packers (have to their my home team) awwww man... i could use a best friend .. maybe ill have to move to texas so you can be my friend ::wink wink:: cuz you're a hottie hehe :lol :D
Yah..... GO CHIEFS.... I hope they do something this year, I can't stand this emotional rollercoaster they have me on.. :leghump

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
hghvltge said:
you're a hottie
You don't love me, you just love my doggy style.

gixxer 751 said:
dude the cowboys went down to the texans again.... ready for the season though.
OWENED, again..........Complete domination.

Neverlose said:
*streaks through thread waving patriots flag wearing nothing but a beer hat and a pair of nike shox*
ROLFMAO..........
*I.B.G. sticks foot out in hopes of tripping Neverlose*

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bigdogg said:
Yah..... GO CHIEFS.... I hope they do something this year, I can't stand this emotional rollercoaster they have me on.. :leghump
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! no shit hey?? still go chiefs!! =)

Ibleedgreen said:
You don't love me, you just love my doggy style.
woa... now i love ya??? crazy hehe..hey wouldnt mind seein that or tryin it or... uhh yeah.. give it to me babay!! lol

Neverlose said:
omg rofl.. that reminds me of the soccer commercial for nike where that guy just streaks naked across the field and everyones tryin to catch him.. RIOT!!! :lol

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well... looks like ill be goin with just me and my gf.. doh!! i guess ill just have to sell them down there.. i'll have fun and get drunk for ya guys :alky :leghump maybe ill even be on TV?? oh thatd kick ass! hehe

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
well looks as tho i got my tix and i shall be on my way tomorrow i might have a sign not sure yet.. but ill be sitting right in front of the press box (how sweet) row 29 babay!! its on espn at 7 so if you guys are watchin the game watch for me!! (might be flashin if im really drunk) :alky its the game of the week!! :lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts