Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all, i scored some tickets for the colts (home game) vs. jets game for this sat (aug 21 @ 7pm) i was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying them? i won 4 but 2 friends backed out soo.... here's the deal (for the 2 leftover) they're $25 a piece thats right $25!! come on i know we have some NFL fans out there and cant get a better deal than that... theyre pretty good seats from what i know too.. row 29 1/2 if ya'll wanna check it out on the stadium please if anyone is interested at all let me know ASAP as the date is coming up quick you can reach me at [email protected] or call the cellie 414-708-8321 im up til usually 4-5 in the morning or if you get the voice mail just leave a message and ill get back to ya as soon as i can =) please only call if you're interested thanks, steph

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
If these were tickets for the regular season I'd take them off your hands in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!! well.. looks like i might be able to get rid of them after all.. if not ill be able to take them down there and sell them.. i guess its not a big deal but i thought we might have some colts/jets fans or football in general that would wanna go.. im just goin for the experience cuz ive never been to a NFL game yet so im excited!! =)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if id tell ya that.. id havta kill ya then.. :hshot hardy har har :lol

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where do ya live? what kinda bike do ya have? who are ya? hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts