Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This not a trick question. It is as it reads.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this man was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer, then scroll down)

Keep going down!

ANSWER:

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This supposedly was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test
if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know, so I can avoid you...

Unless that will tick you off - then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
That test is not very accurate because it's more or less an entrapment... it's like asking:

"A man was found dead with stab wounds, what do you think happened?"

And then if you answered that he got stabbed, you're now a psycho too???

So I'm guessing that psychos are a prime candidate to become homocide detectives?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Mr. Lesbian said:
That test is not very accurate because it's more or less an entrapment... it's like asking:

"A man was found dead with stab wounds, what do you think happened?"

And then if you answered that he got stabbed, you're now a psycho too???

So I'm guessing that psychos are a prime candidate to become homocide detectives?
I don't think what your saying has anything to do with this. It really has nothing in common with your example...

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i answered wrong the first time i got it in my email. since then i've obviously grown to be a psycho.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'm a girl......we all knew I was psycho before any test..

Cj

1 - 9 of 9 Posts