Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
It's a repost but I enjoy watching it. He should have been able to get out of that last scuffle with the "man" but maybe I am confusing his luck/skill

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
isn't it "are you a better driver the he"? ehh oh well... I've seen it, luck.. pure luck

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
japbike said:
isn't it "are you a better driver the he"? ehh oh well... I've seen it, luck.. pure luck

Uuummmm no, I dont think it is "the he". .......and if it was pure luck, then why was he able to do it three times in a row?? :bongs

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Smoke2k said:
Uuummmm no, I dont think it is "the he". .......and if it was pure luck, then why was he able to do it three times in a row?? :bongs

If it wasn't luck, then why WASN'T he able to do it the last time.

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
before I even watch it......

Mustang gets bumped 3 times by the cops right?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gimpdiggity said:
If it wasn't luck, then why WASN'T he able to do it the last time.

lol. I love it when it a guy makes a moron of himself at a futile attempt to impress a girl over the internet.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I hate it that they call him a suspect even after being caught red handed!:mad.....he is now a defendant!

·
Registered
317 Posts
that was some good shit...and the third time...well, they spun him the other way and he kinda got hng up on the barrier...he was getting out of that one though until the other cop car rammed him over a curb...

·
Registered
522 Posts
it's really not that hard to catch a spin like that, in a kart i've done that several times. Can't say how easy it is at 80 mph though.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Smoke2k said:
lol. I love it when it a guy makes a moron of himself at a futile attempt to impress a girl over the internet.

lol, I love it when a guy makes a moron of himself by thinking that some car thief has skills driving because he successfully got out of 3 spins...yet doesn't get out of a 4th one.

Answer my question, fuck ass, if he's so skilled, why didn't he make it out of the 4th spin??? You call me a moron, yet you don't even attempt to answer the question posed of you.

Before you go spewing out the idiocy that you consider posting, please think. I know it hurts. Before you call me a "moron" again, please answer my question. Here, I'll post it for you again.

"If he's so skilled, why wasn't he able to pull out of the 4th spin??"

I like how you assume that I'm trying to impress a girl. I have nobody on this site that I need to impress...however, right now, I do feel a need to make you look like an absolute idiot...so, if you're so all knowing, and KNOW that it wasn't luck, then explain to me why he wasn't able to pull out of all 4 spins and get away from the cops??

I'll be waiting for your one lined, simple minded, fuck headed answer...I'm sure it'll be a good one...

·
Registered
317 Posts
...um, cause he was busy hitting the tweeds?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
I'll be waiting for your one lined, simple minded, fuck headed answer...I'm sure it'll be a good one...

:headbang that's my dawg, yo.

·
Registered
981 Posts
maybe cops will learn that their "ram tactic" isnt 100% effective? hell, if i was in a rwd and they did that, id be able to do the exact same thing the guy did. dunno how long my luck would run will i smashed into something tho. lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
It may not be very hard to catch the spin and keep mostly control in that car, but it does take some skill. Your average driver would most likely not be able to pull out of 1 spin under those circumstances, he did it 3 times. he has some skill, maybe not alot of brains, he is a car thief. And appearantly not a very good one.

As to why he didnt get out of the 4th spin, he hit the was before he could. I think if he would have had enough space, he could have done it again.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Good vid...thanks

Definitely luck...and physics.

I don't think they pitted him correctly...shouldn't they spin him 180 then use the side of the police car to pinch him off the road? Maybe going to fast for this technique?

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
lol, I love it when a guy makes a moron of himself by thinking that some car thief has skills driving because he successfully got out of 3 spins...yet doesn't get out of a 4th one.

Answer my question, fuck ass, if he's so skilled, why didn't he make it out of the 4th spin??? You call me a moron, yet you don't even attempt to answer the question posed of you.

Before you go spewing out the idiocy that you consider posting, please think. I know it hurts. Before you call me a "moron" again, please answer my question. Here, I'll post it for you again.

"If he's so skilled, why wasn't he able to pull out of the 4th spin??"

I like how you assume that I'm trying to impress a girl. I have nobody on this site that I need to impress...however, right now, I do feel a need to make you look like an absolute idiot...so, if you're so all knowing, and KNOW that it wasn't luck, then explain to me why he wasn't able to pull out of all 4 spins and get away from the cops??

you need to cut out the juvenal tirades that you go into if someone post something you do not like. you will get farther and get more respect of you options if you show some adult behavior in your answers.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Seems like luck to me...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
kman458 said:
you need to cut out the juvenal tirades that you go into if someone post something you do not like. you will get farther and get more respect of you options if you show some adult behavior in your answers.
Exactly, and to second kman458, knock it off. Flaming like that will not be tolerated. Learn to control your emotions and choice of words or this discussion will be taken to the next level, got it? In other words, Gimpdiggity, consider yourself warned.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Ah, once again, nothing is said to the person that originated the flaming. I go by the rules. I don't call anyone any names unless someone calls me one first. Maybe you both should go back and read the post that I responded to before "warning" me. Warnings should go both ways, especially when I am just defending myself after someone has called me a "moron" just because I didn't agree with him in the first place.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts