Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe Rocket Velocity Boots

Ok, so im really interested in these boots. But when I look at them, the dont scream protection. Im really into the concept of boots that dont necessarily look like im going to be dropping a knee at every intersection, but yet still, i dont wanna sacrafice my toes for that reason either.
I guess if anybody has these boots, that would be even more helpful or any insight on them. thanks a lot.

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
um no. not safe. they do not cover the ankle and look like it would be nothing for them to fly off in the event of an accident. no thank. get some real boots and pull your pant legs over the tops of them.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
dmnxtra said:
I guess that they are better than running shoes but, you won't get the proper protection .

They just look like basketball shoes to me.

I think they'd be cool to wear because I like the style, but I don't think I'd wear them while riding.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
bajjer9 said:
check these out...very comfortable and pretty waterproof unless your in a torrential downpour!...I wear em as everyday shoes

Motorcycle closeouts

Me likey! Good looking out and thanks for an alternate choice.
Did you order your actual size that you would normally wear in a shoe? Did they fit well as such?
Im impressed because they seem safer (ankle protection and so on) and they cost the same amount. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts