Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the revit Mantis jacket. I really like it but I’m trying to decided is the arms are to short. This is a medium. Should I move up to a large? Other than the sleeves being a tad short the jacket seems to fit well and snug. The armor seems to fall in the correct place as well.

I am a new rider so I want to make sure this fits well and for a long time.

·
www.zx-10r.net
9 Posts
Not familiar with Mantis, but by the picture it appears to be a bit too small. Sit and reach the bars would probably make the sleeves feel shorter.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes arms are fairly, certainly in a riding position. This jacket is on my shortlist too, haven't tried it yet. Looks like it's discontinued as Revit itself has no stock and de Motoin.de website says it is discontinued. What size/weight are you? I'm 188cm / 80kg, or 6'2" / 176lbs. One expensive solution is a larger one and an airbag vest under it... I tried the Revit Ignition 3 in 54, fits me ok but it is totally black

·
Street racing hooligan
152 Posts
I bought the revit Mantis jacket. I really like it but I’m trying to decided is the arms are to short. This is a medium. Should I move up to a large? Other than the sleeves being a tad short the jacket seems to fit well and snug. The armor seems to fall in the correct place as well.

I am a new rider so I want to make sure this fits well and for a long time.

View attachment 248665
Yes. And too tight.

But leave the labels on. Apparently the kids love that these days.

·
Are we not men?
9,033 Posts
Looks a little snug. Sitting on a bike will tell you much more. Snug will be tiring after an hour or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts