Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i've heard good things about them...i would consider them.

·
Registered
304 Posts
They're great but you could get the same performance for less cash. Great stuff, though.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I really really wanted those to match my black 600rr.... I still wish i would have ordered them... but I just couldnt justify the price tag. (at least 200 more than the vortex adjustables)

I'm sure the quality is very high and all-but unless they are made of titanium- no rearsets are worth 500 bucks (to me)... I ordered the Vortex ones- maybe some day ill get em powedercoated......

In my opinion- very nice rearsets- there will be no one else with them if that concerns you.....

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I got them for around 400 or so...

Asked opinions about them after I purchased them simply because I knew that they were a good buy just getting personal experiences.

These were actually a better price than the comparable rear sets I was looking at.

The Vortex were around $330 and had no where near the reputation from what I had heard and the looks of the arata's just sealed the deal for me.

·
Registered
117 Posts
sheesh, where did you get them for 400? was that shipped? Man.... I kind of feel shafted now. I really wanted them but could only find them for like 475 unshipped for my 600RR. Oh well I need my rearsets like last week so i can go out and ride again.

Were yours powedercoated black?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
phaderlanx said:
sheesh, where did you get them for 400? was that shipped? Man.... I kind of feel shafted now. I really wanted them but could only find them for like 475 unshipped for my 600RR. Oh well I need my rearsets like last week so i can go out and ride again.

Were yours powedercoated black?

You need to PM Flatout. He really hooks people up on here... and yes his shipped price is quite a bit cheaper than the unshipped price you just mentioned (for my bike, maybe price difference in bikes???)

Yeah they are black and everything. Sorry to hear you are unhappy.

But I have bought a few things from flatout now and he is by far the best prices i have seen period. on Everything

Zack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts