Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I say F#%k alot
47 Posts
Hope there is no rain in the forecast. And that's post number 9 in over a decade. :eek:nfloor

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Sooooo, are the girls along for the ride or will they be hitting the locals malls, etc while the boys are off on their scooters?

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sooooo, are the girls along for the ride or will they be hitting the locals malls, etc while the boys are off on their scooters?

Carrie and Beronica will be shopping. For sure. Lol
Carrie does not care to be back on the bike up there, lol. Something about the last time she did, she ended up in handcuffs. And not the fluffy kind, lmao.

The women are always welcome to ride. ALWAYS. Only people that care or affected is the one driving. May not be the experience wanted for those sweet roads. Just saying. But always welcome none the less.

·
---SNIPER---
183 Posts
No comment necessary. I'm there! Hopefully something changes for Ronnie. If Rossi and Jorge can break stuff and crutch their way to their bikes and race right after surgery, Ronnie can ride! We will make a mount to hold a cane! Lol.

X

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
I say F#%k alot
47 Posts
Getting close.:banana to thinking about it. We can get a 4x b***** riding boot for the bad leg. They did that for Casey Stoner in Indy when he broke his ankle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts