|________|

trailer

|_X_| |_X_|

|_X_| |_X_|

Questions?

·
Registered
863 Posts
I in as usual. I'm going to North Carolina April 1st for some training and then I'll be back the 11th. I'll be by the 12th to drop off my crap and then be there Friday morning to load up the bike. If Katie doesn't have to work we have a seat for her in the truck?

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
exmarinegrunt said:
I in as usual. I'm going to North Carolina April 1st for some training and then I'll be back the 11th.
Ah, you still having trouble the toilet Opie? But damn, 10 days worth? Must be worse than I thought.:neener

·
needs another beer
2,885 Posts
just point and shoot bruce!

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
I bet they teach him to squat after the 5th day.:eatpop

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, if Katie comes:

Daves truck:

Front

|_X_| |_X_|

(DVD player)
|_X_| |_X_|

|_X_____|

trailer

|_X_| |_X_|

|_X_| |_X_|

·
Supmo
717 Posts
I would like more details please. This is a race weekend only, or could I come get some track time as well?!? What are the dates exactly? How much $$$ does it cost to get on the track? Do I need boots? (I have full leathers but no boots)

I got some tax money so I'm sure I could spend some scrilla on a trackday if it's reasonable enough.

Also, do I have to have plastics intact?

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Kevin, you forgot the most important thing. Does anybody have room?

·
Registered
863 Posts
WARNING THREADJACK IN PROGRESS!! I'm going to North Carolina for a Physical Readiness test, run 1.5 miles, sit-ups, pull ups, push ups, drag 180 dummy 90 ft. Easy stuff, then I qualify with an M4 and a Glock 19. Rest of the time is taking different tests, Wunderlic and psychological tests. Then I spend a couple days learning how to drive their armored suburbans like sports cars and practicing quick reaction drills i.e. if the client starts getting shot at you do this the other guy does this etc. Should be fun and I'm hoping the weather will be really nice.

·
Supmo
717 Posts
Philbie said:
Kevin, you forgot the most important thing. Does anybody have room?
That part I don't really care about......hence my forgetfulness :twofinger

It would be nice to ride along with someone and share cost of fuel. However, I do have a truck. Also, my bike IS street legal and a "tourer".....I wouldn't ride it there though since I would run the risk not having transportation back (for myself or a wrecked bike).

·
needs another beer
2,885 Posts
KevinCBR1k said:
No thanks. A guy with hair that long.....you just know somethin' ain't right...:gay
oh snap.

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
gsxrwut said:
bounce bounce drop it

isn't that what happened to his bike?

·
Registered
952 Posts
KevinCBR1k said:
I would like more details please. This is a race weekend only, or could I come get some track time as well?!? What are the dates exactly? How much $$$ does it cost to get on the track? Do I need boots? (I have full leathers but no boots)

I got some tax money so I'm sure I could spend some scrilla on a trackday if it's reasonable enough.

Also, do I have to have plastics intact?
What size shoe you wear Kevin? I have a pair of Tekniks in size 12

1 - 20 of 41 Posts