Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwing out an inquiry to see if anyone knows of any apartments for rent. We need a 2 bedroom with a garage space (for the bikes), preferably in Wauwatosa or Riverwest/East side. August 1. Max rent is $750. Must take a fixed and declawed cat. Any help???

Thanks,
Sarah

·
Registered
46 Posts
Umm I don't know about your other half of we, but you can come and live with me! :biggrinag

·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There you have it. :)

Seriously, we're running up against an Aug. 1 deadline. Anybody know of any decent places for rent? Thanks for your help fellow Wisconsinites.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Well I'll find out if our land lord rented our place 2 bedroom, big garage and back yard pets ok, kitchen needs some remodeling (he plans on doing it) you pay all utlites and what not appalancies are included, near southridge in historic area 650 /month I'm sure and no lease (unless he changed it)

·
Registered
72 Posts
My condo complex is renting $695 garage, fireplace, washer/dryer 2beds. New Berlin area near Brookfield square

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
specialK said:
My condo complex is renting $695 garage, fireplace, washer/dryer 2beds. New Berlin area near Brookfield square
Sarah and Malik, if I were the two of you, I would definately check this place out. I've been over at specialK's place before and it was really nice. Not to mention that you'd be just around the block from me and just a mile away from where Scorpion lives :banana

·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Moses said:
Sarah and Malik, if I were the two of you, I would definately check this place out. I've been over at specialK's place before and it was really nice. Not to mention that you'd be just around the block from me and just a mile away from where Scorpion lives :banana
Sounds great with one exception: location. Malik works on the WAAAAY north side of Milwaukee and with the Marquette construction, it would take him an hour each way, and me probably 35-40 minutes. The cost in gas and time just wouldn't be worth it. But thanks anyway!

Keep the suggestions coming!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I hope everything works out for you, Sarah!!

·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ZXXX6RN said:
I hope everything works out for you, Sarah!!
Thanks! I think it is working out. Our application was approved for a place on 84th street in Wauwatosa. Now we just have to get the lease signed, pay the security deposit and the place is ours!

·
Registered
504 Posts
specialK said:
What the address ? I am paying $850 now for my apartment and my lease is up at the end of August , So I need to start looking NOW !
Thanks
Jon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts