Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no little one this week. Other than work and the two bike nights we have as usual, I have absolutely nothing to do and no responsibilities. If anyone gets bored or wants to do something, post up. I'm up for almost anything (big group/small group, Bike/cage) I may even take a day off from work if someone is planning on doing something one day.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i am off friday and want to do some riding. i would like to hit some curves somewhere. after that i am up for anything. let me know when and where you want to meet. i may take saturday off from work to do some riding also.

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Tues.-Beefs 6:30p meet- Sunoco( If it rains-Hooters.
Wed.- ?- Peeps post up some place to chow down.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah....what is going on wed? Jen you are always the one to keep us organized. Your slacking on your job. :spank Gezz.... win a $500 certificate and just think you can take a week off? :twofinger

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok... anyone that may want to ride tonight I will be going to salt water bar and grill in winter haven for a little bit. Then maybe if weather holds I'll get a nice ride in.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Ok... anyone that may want to ride tonight I will be going to salt water bar and grill in winter haven for a little bit. Then maybe if weather holds I'll get a nice ride in.
What time are you going over, Nic?

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I plan on being there between 7-7:30. Stay long enough to eat and head out. Maybe to play some pool or something.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok....thursday down. I may try to bust out of work later in the day. I'll keep an eye on the weather. Jeff I'll hit you up on the nextel if i can as i may not be able to post up. Don't wait around on me though if you can get out there. Weather is supposed to be awesome this weekend

·
Registered
52 Posts
sounds like a plan. i will be out riding early in the day just for fun. i need to get the 750 out on the road some. it has not been ridden in about 2 weeks. friday evening if you can ride let me know. maybe some of the others will join us too. i am still getting used to the 916 so i would like to get some more miles in on it late friday afternoon. i also got saturday off so i can ride anytime that day. i think i may meet up at lakeland h.d. for the ride sat morning. there is also a dyno shoot out in orlando i saw posted. i might be up for a ride over there too. anyone else want to go?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts