Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your plans for the summer?
I am in a intense weight lifting program been it this for a while now.
And im working alot....
Taking a summer trip going on a cruise............. :beer

·
Registered
89 Posts
Working a lot (standard) -- riding to Moto GP in Assen with some buddies, then a 2 week bike trip to the Alps in July!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
working ALOT(65hr weeks) then going to vegas for a couple days. fun fun

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fengler said:
working ALOT(65hr weeks) then going to vegas for a couple days. fun fun
That sounds like fun hope that you have a great time! :banana

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Turning 16
Getting a Job
Liscense
Going to Vegas/Hawaii
MSF course
Football/weightlifting(daily)

I have been filling out so many applications, like 12. No one will hire me cbecause I am not 16 but I will be in a few days so I want them to be on top.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
I have two weeks off coming up, the first two full weeks in july.

the second week I'm going to Kentucky Lake with a bunch of my buddies. One guy has a brand new Ski Nautique. I'm a pretty good wakeboarder (no flips) and skier, so i'm really looking forward to that. I just hope i don't get hurt...haven't skied in a while.

It's a dry county too, so i'm probably going to take more beer than anything else. maybe just beer and my swimsuit :lol

·
Registered
376 Posts
Ummm well I turn 20 tomorrow, gonna drink a lot. Then i'm going to the F1 race at Indianapolis the 19th. Then after that its just the same as before work all week, and drink on the weekends. :banana

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Well my two big summer plans are/were going to Road America last weekend and going up to my brother's during the week of the 4th. of July for an entire week of dirt bike riding. With half of my summer's plans done, I guess it's time to concentrate on dirt biking!

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
thelazyone said:
I'm taking off the week of July 4th. I'm either going to go to a beach town in Delaware or check out Gettysburgh.
Avoid Gettysburg like the plague on the 4th of July weekend. That town is literally gridlocked for those four or five days. I worked there for 18 months - actually, the job was in Hunterstown, just a mile or so east of Gettysburg. Everyone on the project was made aware by the locals to avoid downtown during the holiday. Just too damn many people. Oh, and I'd also recommend a beach town because Gettysburg is kind of like Ground Hog Day. The first day or two are cool... everything is new and quaint and old and historic and whatnot... but then all of the different parts - the shops, the battlefields, the cannons, the flags, the horses, the buggies, the bad food, the Pennsylvania Dutch - all begin to meld into one massive nightmare until you find yourself in an inescapbable cage, surrounded by self-proclaimed-"high-society" inbreds and history fanatics alike, all shoving their small-minded thoughts, big attitudes and differing opinions of who's really buried in Grant's tomb upon you, beating you mentally senseless, stripping you of worldly awareness until you either realize it's happening and bolt for the better life of the modern city, or become entangled in it all and find yourself 10 years later preaching the story of Little Bighorn to anyone willing to listen during the day and banging your cousins and sisters at night.

Go to the beach, my friend -

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I am thinking of takeing the whole summer off and just going to go on a vacation. The shop is fine on it's own and the guys will take care. Just ride and go to the races. Stuff like that. I am normally to busy to get out from running the shop.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Well, I had hoped to take a certain Kansas girl for a few rides in the Rockies...........

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
KoLRaNcH said:
Ummm well I turn 20 tomorrow, gonna drink a lot. Then i'm going to the F1 race at Indianapolis the 19th. Then after that its just the same as before work all week, and drink on the weekends. :banana
What is the drinking age in OH?

·
Registered
670 Posts
going home (oregon) next wed. while im there im gonna ride some quads, go visit a friend in seattle and most of all get wasted everyday. only problem is no bike for 10 days :( i need to fix my clutch cable so i can take her out before i leave!

·
Registered
552 Posts
i'm doing summer school. it blows. once I am done in about 4 weeks, I'm going to stay with my parents for a while. I miss my hometown. Finally gonna finish up going single turbo in my Supra. Probably ride quite a bit.

I really wanna go on a cruise...just wish I had friends to go with. Nobody really has the $ to go :(

We should have a SBN Cruise ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts