Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive hooked up a few peoples phones with some stuff like wallpapers, ringtones, palletes, games, ect. I can do Midi ringtones to the new 530's, and the 95's and I think the 90's. I can do all kinds of stuff to the new 730's & 830's. Any pic can be made into a wallpaper and any sound if its in digital format can be made into a ringtone, reminder, mail alert ect. Ive also got a load of games for the 730's & 830's & 95's. I can also change the colors (palletes) on the 730's & 830's. I know Nextel charges an arm and a leg for this (ringtones, games, wallpapers) so I thought I would help anyone out if they wanted it. Ive changed Pimp's phone into a "Green Machine" and UpAllNites phone into a Ducatti monster. Just PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Can you get the actual phones any cheaper? I have a I95 that I dropped when I was on my bike, it still works but its on its last leg. Very durable phone though.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry brother, I wish I could help you out on that one.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i730 is the best phone I think Nextel is put out in awhile. The i830 is the exact same thing but 30% smaller. You can get the 730 for $150 with a 2-year extension. The PIMP Nextel comes out this fall. The 860. Camera phone, video phone. Can play MP3's, wav., and midi's for ringtones. My suggestion is get the 730. Great phone.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I trashed my last i95 and my new one is coming now via insurance ($100 deductible-what freaking robbery!!) They won't transfer my old ring tones to the new phone so I'm losing about $50 in software and stuff.... I'd love to get some things hooked up if you could man. I'm usually at all the bike nights and stuff (even saltwater bar and grill in winter haven on thursdays) Just look around for my Silver SV1000 if you are around. Otherwise I will PM ya when I get the new phone!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I Need To Get Some New Stuff On My Horn....i Will Hit U Up Dante

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Many more sites....

·
Registered
39 Posts
I can download any kind of song you want onto your i730 or i830 from your favorite cd or songs off the internet . I can do all the other stuff too but I'm not going to take away from Dante , I'll only do songs . I live in W.H. pm if I can help . Sorry Dante , don't mean to steal your thread

·
Banned
23 Posts
Ideninsider is definitely not a newbie site by any means, thats what hofo/others are for. If you ask a stupid/repeated question without searching you will get blasted for doing so. The 3 largest iDEN websites on the internet are Howardforums, Ideninsider, and Nextelmodz in there respective order, try to find another nextel-based site with over 50,000 members and I'll give you a cookie, or better yet, 5k. A site with our stature isn't expected to please everyone, but thats all I'll say about the site business. Moving on.

*EDIT* Sorry Donny for bastardizing the post, but I had to comment on the other comment which was posted. I hope you understand. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Patrick said:
Ideninsider is definitely not a newbie site by any means, thats what hofo/others are for. If you ask a stupid/repeated question without searching you will get blasted for doing so. The 3 largest iDEN websites on the internet are Howardforums, Ideninsider, and Nextelmodz in there respective order, try to find another nextel-based site with over 50,000 members and I'll give you a cookie, or better yet, 5k. A site with our stature isn't expected to please everyone, but thats all I'll say about the site business. Moving on.

*EDIT* Sorry Donny for bastardizing the post, but I had to comment on the other comment which was posted. I hope you understand. :)
Yea what he said!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not a problem. Just wanting to help out some peeps with their phone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts