Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
umm..... Read l'title
I'm in Brandon (Tampa).
I havent been to the East Coast in a while, tempted....

·
Registered
58 Posts
a little planning....

heyo,
i'm in tampa, always up for a long ride but you gotta give a grrl a little notice!

next weekend's open for now...

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GSXRGRRL said:
heyo,
i'm in tampa, always up for a long ride but you gotta give a grrl a little notice!

next weekend's open for now...
Im going back home next weekend. I was thinking a Sunday morning Breakfast ride or something, ya know ya wanna.... and, it can be changed, just looking for something to do.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bored..... anyone..... ride..... only road I know is 60 and that doesnt sound like fun....

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
I'm riding tomorrow, but the people I usually ride with are either going to Jennings to watch or else are PW'd this weekend. If you feel like heading over this way, I would be overjoyed at not riding alone :banana I was just about to burn up the phone lines in an effort to round someone up.....

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
You guys can stop by and visit me at work tomorrow :D, I'll be teaching the MSF course in the big front parking lot of DBCC until 12 noon :lol :)!! Someone come visit meeee, I had 3 people crash today ::sigh::, one girl made me laugh so hard that I shot gatorade out my nose when she killed it lol...

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
You guys can stop by and visit me at work tomorrow :D, I'll be teaching the MSF course in the big front parking lot of DBCC until 12 noon :lol :)!! Someone come visit meeee, I had 3 people crash today ::sigh::, one girl made me laugh so hard that I shot gatorade out my nose when she killed it lol...
OMG, that's funny...

By the way, what happened to you today? You stood me up :cry

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I was going to ride out to daytona this weekend but I don't think I can make it that far. I have suffered and injury so I'm on the IR for a while. Only going to ride short distances when i have to.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
I had to work homie, I teach the MSF on the weekends :D!
Yeah I know, but what happened to tonight?? That's ok, I understand.... you have better things to do.. :dblthumb
It's raining here anyway. As usual.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Yeah stupid rain! As soon as I get my chain back in order and hopefully get my coils/wires put on I'm good to ride. Now that I'm actually back in central FL there's people everywhere to ride with hopefully. A lot of people in my complex go to MMI here... although I've noticed that almost ALL the bikes never leave, they are always covered. So what, all these mechanics just work on bikes but never fucking ride them?

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
acalliste said:
Yeah I know, but what happened to tonight?? That's ok, I understand.... you have better things to do.. :dblthumb
It's raining here anyway. As usual.
Well I thought I could drag Nic and Fast5-0 out here to do some riding tonight, but that fell through. I heard it was raining in Orlando and my friend Jen wanted to ride out there, but when I know I have to get up at 5am and ride out to the college riding in rain all night doesn't sound fun :lol... Usually I don't care about riding in the rain, I won't melt, buuuut not tonight hehe. Not this coming weekend but next weekend Nic and them are going to come and crash here at my beach house, you should come too, we could light Daytona up :D...

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Well I thought I could drag Nic and Fast5-0 out here to do some riding tonight, but that fell through. I heard it was raining in Orlando and my friend Jen wanted to ride out there, but when I know I have to get up at 5am and ride out to the college riding in rain all night doesn't sound fun :lol... Usually I don't care about riding in the rain, I won't melt, buuuut not tonight hehe. Not this coming weekend but next weekend Nic and them are going to come and crash here at my beach house, you should come too, we could light Daytona up :D...
Hhmmm... tempting.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just woke up we beat the living crap out of the greater Tampa area last night, y'all posted up right after I left, oh well there is always another time

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Juggalo, man you really need a new chain before you go crusing around for joy rides.

Anyway, I ended up in Panama City Beach. Me and all my friends went. Went through miles and miles of northwest FL, places I hadn't been before. Stopped at a vineyard, Cedar Key, Perry, and several other places. I just kept going if it rained on me. Tons of touring bikes out on the road. I rode my touring bike too :) 900 miles.

Attachments

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Doing some off roading there? haha

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Spike said:
Doing some off roading there? haha
Yeah. I have a street legal KTM EXC 520. I love dual-sport more than street riding. You can take the boy off the dual sport but you can't take the dual-sport out of the boy.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great Pics, and I know about le chain, but I tried to keep the torque off it. Went up to Hog Fest and the Bike night in Zyphrhills, I heard they had good water

1 - 20 of 27 Posts