Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have these lovely frame sliders and pazzo levers sitting here.....was wondering if anyone has experience installing these and would like to do the service for me....of course i would pay, I just don't feel like shelling out over 185$ at the dealers around here.

I have a 2005 CBR600f4i
And I don't have any tools.....

So any takers? I'm in the Tampa/Brandon area.

OR does anyone know of a place that is reasonable?

If not I'll probably just cave in and take it to the stealership....

thanks for reading!

·
It's me
3,066 Posts
I wouldn't trust me with the frame sliders, but I can install those Pazzos in less than 10 minutes. Oh, I live in Brandon also. Just off Lumsden behind Publix.

Ron

·
It's me
3,066 Posts
I just don't trust myself with drilling the fairings. And I don't have the hole saw to do it anyway.

Ron

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pm sent

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ronrdrcr said:
I just don't trust myself with drilling the fairings. And I don't have the hole saw to do it anyway.

Ron
i wouldn't trust myself with that either, i'd prob screw it up even if i did have the right tools

·
John 18:33-37
4,016 Posts
I installed Vortex frame sliders on my wife's 04 F4i. I used the old play-do on the inside of the fairing technique, and everything came out great. BTW - I used 1 7/8 hole saw.

It's a little tougher install on the F4i's than on the RR's just because the F4i plastic is so much b***** than the RR mid.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
fishnride said:
I installed Vortex frame sliders on my wife's 04 F4i. I used the old play-do on the inside of the fairing technique, and everything came out great. BTW - I used 1 7/8 hole saw
Same way I did mine on the old f4i i used ta have. Came out great. Man i miss that bike

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hope someone helped you out. Surprise none of these horny men on here didnt jump on the chance to help a fellow female sportbike rider ;)

I live in Lake Wales and I'd be glad to help but dont think my girlfriend would be too happy me going to Tampa to help a female rider with her bike. :chair

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't gotten back to this thread...I actually found a dealer mechanic who is gonna do it friday on the side. Glad to know there are people out there to help out! Thanks everyone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts