1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Respect My Authority!
574 Posts
I have never heard of seen anything like this. It seems like if this was an important product they would be in use at the racing scene. I can't recall ever seeing one on the race bikes. What do you know about this product?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SilverBuzz said:
I have never heard of seen anything like this. It seems like if this was an important product they would be in use at the racing scene. I can't recall ever seeing one on the race bikes. What do you know about this product?
Well, I've only been around bikes for about 5 years but I'm pretty sure they are a useful and viable product. If you think about what they are designed to do, it makes sense. Google "fork brace" and see what you find.

·
Registered
180 Posts
They are pretty common on the Sportster forums- they help minimize front end flexing/twisting in the twisties and provide more feedback to the rider.
I have not seen any installed on non-cruisers. When incorrectly installed they can cause fork binding and front end noises. I don't have one on my sportster and am not interested in spending the money on one for the fz.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kenfz6 said:
They are pretty common on the Sportster forums- they help minimize front end flexing/twisting in the twisties and provide more feedback to the rider.
I have not seen any installed on non-cruisers. When incorrectly installed they can cause fork binding and front end noises. I don't have one on my sportster and am not interested in spending the money on one for the fz.
So I'll put you in the "NO" column? :lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts