Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
My father uses them. They work pretty damn good he says. We rode out in 100+ degree weather in them and the only down side was the dye from the leather kind of got on his hands but he said they were pretty comfy otherwise. I use the a-stars air carbon gloves personally. Same price but I like the styling more. Can't go wrong with alpinestars stuff. Top notch.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BadNatured said:
My father uses them. They work pretty damn good he says. We rode out in 100+ degree weather in them and the only down side was the dye from the leather kind of got on his hands but he said they were pretty comfy otherwise. I use the a-stars air carbon gloves personally. Same price but I like the styling more. Can't go wrong with alpinestars stuff. Top notch.
I was also looking at the air carbon gloves. I am going to choose one or the other I think. I was just surfing around the sites and saw the alloys and thought I'd try to get some responses. Thanks!

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
$54!!! man for $10-$15 more you can get the SP2's

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
Those don't look like they'd do a whole lot in a wreck, if you're in a position where your wrists are going to be dragging--but I could be wrong.

Myself, I went with the expensive stuff, far as gloves go (Fieldsheer Positanos...), just for the added protection. *Shrug* Having Kanga is nice, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts