Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the shnizzle for your bizzle.........Olympic Lanes on 27th and Howard is the location. It is coed, and it is 6 on 6......I would like to get at least 9 players signed up and we can rotate in. Plus if certain people work later or can't make it on a certian night we would have the others there to be safe. The team registration fee is $125.00......so I figure if we have at least nine and no more than 10 sign up, $15.00 per player. I know we have 5 players for sure already spots are filling up quick...... so if your interested PM asap.
When I get the date it starts I will pass on the info.....Oh by the way this is for Friday nights either a 6:30 or 7:30 game...it will rotate weekly I believe.

So far it is Dan, Dave, Lisa, and myself for absoulute postitively
fo sure....waiting on the 5th commitment call!!!!! :leghump
[/COLOR]

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
sweetnlow said:
So far it is Dan, Dave, Lisa, and myself for absoulute postitively fo sure....waiting on the 5th commitment call!!!!! :leghump [/COLOR]
huh?? i never said anything about this. i didnt even know about it. unless someone is paying for me, im not in. we are already commited to bowling every other saturday night in which we go out for a good dinner afterwards and that alone is going to be enough for me.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I'd play if you all weren't so damn far away. :(

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
davisa said:
huh?? i never said anything about this. i didnt even know about it. unless someone is paying for me, im not in. we are already commited to bowling every other saturday night in which we go out for a good dinner afterwards and that alone is going to be enough for me.

Butthead!!!!! Miss Lisa Thought that you 2 would prob be up to it.......dont u remember me talking to u bout this last night goofy...oh wait my baddd U had one too many cherries!!!!LOL :twofinger

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I haven't played Volleyball in I don't know how long (I think my going away party last year..). But I might be interested, it's not 21+ is it? I'll know my school schedule as of Tuesday so when I know for sure I'll PM ya or post it on here if that's cool.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I wouldn't mind playing but I have school Tuesday, and Thursday. I will also be playing v-ball this fall on wednesday and Friday there is talk about some friends of mine doing a 4- person mens leaug at Kelly's Bleachers II. Maybe next spring/Summer I might be able to play if you need someone.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shortyAli.........Get back to me when u get your schedule....as far as I know it isn't 21+ I know it is 18 and over though.

Silver keep it in mind for next year.....

I thiought it would be cool to get shirts that read Sbn.net or something along those lines.....have to figure it out better for next year I guess.

Still looking for 4 people....Where are all of you sporty peeps out there? holla if you want to have some fun!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Is it Friday nights only? any other game or practice nights? I'm interested, but I have my kids every other friday and go to NY often on weekends I don't have the kids. If I'm only going to make a few games it's probably not worth it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Here's the shnizzle for your bizzle.........Olympic Lanes on 27th and Howard is the location. It is coed, and it is 6 on 6......I would like to get at least 9 players signed up and we can rotate in. Plus if certain people work later or can't make it on a certian night we would have the others there to be safe. The team registration fee is $125.00......so I figure if we have at least nine and no more than 10 sign up, $15.00 per player. I know we have 5 players for sure already spots are filling up quick...... so if your interested PM asap.
When I get the date it starts I will pass on the info.....Oh by the way this is for Friday nights either a 6:30 or 7:30 game...it will rotate weekly I believe.

C'mon ya'll, nobody in WI. plays volleyball? :twofinger Still need a few players, and too clarify the money issue, it would only be a one time registration fee of $15.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
My schedule is rotating every week and I talked to my boss about just requesting off for fridays but with the promotion he just gave me he said he needs me for most fridays... otherwise i'd be in totally

1 - 11 of 11 Posts