Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the shnizzle for your bizzle.........Olympic Lanes on 27th and Howard is the location. It is coed, and it is 6 on 6......I would like to get at least 9 players signed up and we can rotate in. Plus if certain people work later or can't make it on a certian night we would have the others there to be safe. The team registration fee is $125.00......so I figure if we have at least nine and no more than 10 sign up, $15.00 per player. I know we have 5 players for sure already spots are filling up quick...... so if your interested PM asap.
When I get the date it starts I will pass on the info.....Oh by the way this is for Friday nights either a 6:30 or 7:30 game...it will rotate weekly I believe.

So far it is Dan, Dave, Lisa, and myself for absoulute postitively
fo sure....waiting on the 5th commitment call!!!!! :leghump
[/COLOR]

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
sweetnlow said:
So far it is Dan, Dave, Lisa, and myself for absoulute postitively fo sure....waiting on the 5th commitment call!!!!! :leghump [/COLOR]
huh?? i never said anything about this. i didnt even know about it. unless someone is paying for me, im not in. we are already commited to bowling every other saturday night in which we go out for a good dinner afterwards and that alone is going to be enough for me.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I'd play if you all weren't so damn far away. :(

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
davisa said:
huh?? i never said anything about this. i didnt even know about it. unless someone is paying for me, im not in. we are already commited to bowling every other saturday night in which we go out for a good dinner afterwards and that alone is going to be enough for me.

Butthead!!!!! Miss Lisa Thought that you 2 would prob be up to it.......dont u remember me talking to u bout this last night goofy...oh wait my baddd U had one too many cherries!!!!LOL :twofinger

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I haven't played Volleyball in I don't know how long (I think my going away party last year..). But I might be interested, it's not 21+ is it? I'll know my school schedule as of Tuesday so when I know for sure I'll PM ya or post it on here if that's cool.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I wouldn't mind playing but I have school Tuesday, and Thursday. I will also be playing v-ball this fall on wednesday and Friday there is talk about some friends of mine doing a 4- person mens leaug at Kelly's Bleachers II. Maybe next spring/Summer I might be able to play if you need someone.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shortyAli.........Get back to me when u get your schedule....as far as I know it isn't 21+ I know it is 18 and over though.

Silver keep it in mind for next year.....

I thiought it would be cool to get shirts that read Sbn.net or something along those lines.....have to figure it out better for next year I guess.

Still looking for 4 people....Where are all of you sporty peeps out there? holla if you want to have some fun!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Here's the shnizzle for your bizzle.........Olympic Lanes on 27th and Howard is the location. It is coed, and it is 6 on 6......I would like to get at least 9 players signed up and we can rotate in. Plus if certain people work later or can't make it on a certian night we would have the others there to be safe. The team registration fee is $125.00......so I figure if we have at least nine and no more than 10 sign up, $15.00 per player. I know we have 5 players for sure already spots are filling up quick...... so if your interested PM asap.
When I get the date it starts I will pass on the info.....Oh by the way this is for Friday nights either a 6:30 or 7:30 game...it will rotate weekly I believe.

C'mon ya'll, nobody in WI. plays volleyball? :twofinger Still need a few players, and too clarify the money issue, it would only be a one time registration fee of $15.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.