Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I know someone who swears by lionHeart I'll probably go that route myself.. heard tons of good things about Hazardous too

·
Registered
4 Posts
Quality leathers

For my money you can't go wrong with Syed leathers. Living in Florida, and having them Out of Orlando it's just too convenient. They make a Quality product that they stand behind. And they're really good with repairing any damage you might do(unfortunately) to their stuff...... Just my 2 cents.

SYED LEATHERS
11749 S. ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL Unit B.
ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32837
Tel: 407.857.7933
Fax: 407.857.9233

Toll-Free: 1.800.486.6635

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
205 Posts
For my money you can't go wrong with Syed leathers. Living in Florida, and having them Out of Orlando it's just too convenient. They make a Quality product that they stand behind. And they're really good with repairing any damage you might do(unfortunately) to their stuff...... Just my 2 cents.

SYED LEATHERS
11749 S. ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL Unit B.
ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32837
Tel: 407.857.7933
Fax: 407.857.9233

Toll-Free: 1.800.486.6635

email: [email protected]
Thanks for the info.. Haven't been on obt in a while not sure there would be a bike left to ride after buying a suit.. Just kidding sounds legit

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clover has been around a while, just not in the USA. Look on their website for their retail store, there is like over 100.

new lines always scare me. I recall how everyone went nuts for the motogp suits and they turned out to be dangerous pos's

I know the owner of Lionheart, and the VP. Scott Albright & Jeff Ball.

I know someone who swears by lionHeart I'll probably go that route myself.. heard tons of good things about Hazardous too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts