Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ran into a guy who bought a new R1 and had the dealer put on a few goodies for him...Including his front turnsignals.

These are flushmounts, with a clear circle on the outside and I would assume would be an orange LED on the inside because that are bright.

has anyone seen anything like this? I haven't seen anything like this?

·
Registered
350 Posts
freeflyer52 said:
Did they look anything like this?
turn signals link

We are sorry, but your search did not yield any results. Click here to search again. If you think your search may have been too broad, you may wish to try using more descriptive criteria (if you did not specify keywords, try doing so). If you think your search may have been too narrow, try using looser criteria (for example, try performing an "All Words" or "Any Words" search)

:urowned :neener

·
Registered
148 Posts
wangsta said:
We are sorry, but your search did not yield any results. Click here to search again. If you think your search may have been too broad, you may wish to try using more descriptive criteria (if you did not specify keywords, try doing so). If you think your search may have been too narrow, try using looser criteria (for example, try performing an "All Words" or "Any Words" search)

:urowned :neener
Mostly odd, works for me....her I will try to hyper link it again.this link should work

If that does not work go to www.tobefast.com. Go to the sportbike section. Go to serch and fill in the boxes. You will only need to fill in the Catagorie box (for your year, make and model) and the manufacturers box. From the drop down menu highlight Greggs Customs. It will take you to the page with the turn signals on it.

Crap I just figured out what was wrong. Try these 2 links and see if either of these are what you are looking for.
link 1
link 2

Sorry if it drove you crazy

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Lol.. and its the same flushmounts I already had linked :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Fred said:
Lol.. and its the same flushmounts I already had linked :)
Hey now don't laugh at me :bitchslap You and I must have posted around the same time. I did not see your post until you posted your laugh :bitchslap I thought I was the first one and was acutally helping the fella out. Come to find out I am only being redundant and confusing :neener . Well all I can say is I hope they are the right ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts