Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a store in Dallas last night that is one of the largest dealers for Fieldsheer nationwide and bought a new Mach 3 jacket....I went looking for the Mach I or II and ended up with this one. It is not even listed on Fieldsheers website yet, but it is nice as hell....and only cost me $135!

Just curious if anyone has checked it out since I didnt know it existed until yesterday

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i would also like to see some pics of it

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
still waiting....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry...I took the pics and the day I tried to attach them it wouldnt work...I will get them up ASAP

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
.......... :needpics

·
Registered
203 Posts
which shop was that at? I went to one off of 35 today at royal and saw a mach 2 that i thought was really hot!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
doct0rxnick said:
which shop was that at? I went to one off of 35 today at royal and saw a mach 2 that i thought was really hot!
That is where I bought it at...Motoliberty

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's a nice looking jacket, but just out of curiosity what are the differences, if any, between this and the Mach 1 and Mach 2? Are they only cosmetic or have they added a few features safety-wise?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Thoth said:
It's a nice looking jacket, but just out of curiosity what are the differences, if any, between this and the Mach 1 and Mach 2? Are they only cosmetic or have they added a few features safety-wise?
I'm curious to know this as well. I know the Mach 2 has leather in certain places, while the Mach 1 doesn't, but I'm not sure what the Mach 3 adds.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the mach 3 doesnt have the leather...the guy at the shop told me that leather on teh mach 2 doesnt do anything for protection...they both have better armor than most mesh jackets and the 3 comes with a rain jacket that zips into the back under tha armor at the very bottom which is cool

1 - 16 of 16 Posts