·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess the title says it all...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I don't know Todd...it seems as though it should be ok according to the radar...but it sure does look crappy outside

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Well, Im heading up to Corse Superbikes pretty soon and Im taking my bike. So by the time Im done with that and back in Brookfield it will probably be just after 7. Ill swing on by and if I dont see anyone, Ill just go home. If anyone is going lets park in the back of the lot like usual. It makes it a little easier to find everyone then.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I had a killer ride tonight....all the way to the grocery store....

LOL

Cj

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Naw - there looks to be crappy weather forming to the south of us heading our way... I say ;-)

·
1,752 Posts
Pussys!!!

It was all good up until 8:30. But I didnt show up until 8 so...

On another note, Dainese suits need more crotch room.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
Pussys!!!

It was all good up until 8:30. But I didnt show up until 8 so...

Maybe you should take the sock out.....*BWahahahaha*

·
1,752 Posts
Oh yeah!!! Ya know, I put that sock down my pants so often, I forget I have it down there most of the time.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
Congrats on the suit purchase. I guess you weren't kidding on what you told me last night. Like I said, talk to diamond, she's got a pretty good handle on all of the upcoming track days. For that matter, Rogue6 and benjester would probably be able to help as well.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You'd better sign up for NESBA @ Blackhawk Farms Sept 5-6... That's the last "big name" event in the area. Visionsports (run by Super Dave) will be at Blackhawk 9/20 (which I will probably hit up if there's still room) as well as next monday.

NESBA has 2 more events at Putnam - (9/11-12 and 10/10-11) but that's a 5 hour hike... cool track, though. I'll probably be down for the October event.

Unfortunately - no early October weekend at Road America this year!

Cheers - Todd

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I would of went last night but you guys know what a bitch I am about the weather.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yesterday I headed north and made a nice run thru Holly Hill area, just a couple corners had debris to watch out for and the roads were dry to damp. Then I went straight to Culvers, was not much of a turn out but then again it was like between 6:30 and 7 when I was there. No rain until I almost got home, but then again the rain was like a drizzle.

I did not notice this post until today, my bad I guess.

·
1,752 Posts
Whep... Hold on a sec Brian, I did not buy a suit. I just tried on a few. But I probably wouldnt go with Dainese anyways. Too rich for my blood, and they are a European cut. Kinda made for people with a short torso and a small chest. The 52 fit really nice in the legs and arms, but the chest was so tight that I couldnt fit in the back protector, which I want to use. The 54 was alright in the legs (knees felt a little out of place) and just fine in the arms and chest, but the waist was really baggy. If I had a back protector with kidney protection, it might be alright. But both of them had no room in the crotch area. Maybe this is due to the sock, but I dont know.

I want to try out RS Taichi though. I have seen one of their suits and the quality is outstanding. I wouild probably rank them above Dainese because there is less stiching and more solid leather. Also a lot of their stiching is internal, whereas teh Dainese was almost all external.

Anyways, I do want to try going out with NESBA, but I probably wont be able to do that until this next spring. Track days, in general, will probably be put off until next spring anyways because a suit, boots, and the work I need to do to my bike will pretty much run me dry. So if I can get that all done for next spring that would be cool.

I hear CCS is doing something this weekend, but I forgot which track. I could probably call Dale up and find out. I was thinking about going to that to watch, but I might not. Oh well...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts