Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to check out the tuesday night ride that they sponsor at triangle cycles here in durham, but from what I hear it may be a dangerous crowd. If, so I will duck out early and find something else or skip it altogether for a more interesting prospect.

Anyone up for something?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I'll ride tonight if you are up for it...I can't get out til after like 6:30....post up...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yah i've heard there are some real nuts that go out on those rides...even one of the guyz who works there told me they run in the 100s a lot of the time....i dunno a lot of places in Durham where u can do that hahaha

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
drmnlateef said:
Yah i've heard there are some real nuts that go out on those rides...even one of the guyz who works there told me they run in the 100s a lot of the time....i dunno a lot of places in Durham where u can do that hahaha
yeah the one guy i ride around with said that he has spotted a few guys on busas wheeliing down the highway at 90+ on those rides. he made the first turn off and won't ride with them anymore.

·
Registered
279 Posts
TotalBlackout said:
I was going to check out the tuesday night ride that they sponsor at triangle cycles here in durham, but from what I hear it may be a dangerous crowd. If, so I will duck out early and find something else or skip it altogether for a more interesting prospect.

Anyone up for something?
Yea, they will ride pretty hard from time to time but it's all on back roads. I've road with them a few times. They generally will ride backs roads in Carboro or Burlington. Never around town. But with that said, the split off in groups also. There's a fast group, med group and slow group and they will wait at stops to make sure everyone is okay. Not the best place to ride if you are fairly new or don't like back roads.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
OK, just ate some dinner...wanna meet somewhere TB?? I can ride up 55 toward Durham if thats where you are?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Thats cool...I'm kinda beat anyways...took my daughter to the zoo today and anyone that's been there knows how much walking is done...especially when she gets tired and wants me to carry her...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts