Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
I was thinking about it too, but by the time I get out, the rain will be here...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
am I missing something.... I see the forcast calling for a 50% change of rain tonight (I'd guess that's a 50% chance of no rain : ) and the radar I'm looking at is all clear.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i will be, about 1:00am.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I'm up for riding, but I still have my temps. Not abiding by the rules though. Unfortunately though I'm still a novice at this so nobody likes riding with me :a2 :twofinger

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Oh Alison-it's all good....in time. You did really well on our last ride-darkness and all!!! :)

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Stevie how is it you start a thread and the female rides flock to it enmass? I'd love to ride tonight but I have to work for Fox doing the Brewers/Cubs game.

Tom.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tom, I think it may be the long hair... at night, with my helmet and jacket on I look like one of the girls, thus drawing further attention to group when guys drive by rubbernecking and telling thier bros to check out all the hot chicks on the bikes. I bet I could get a lot of phone numbers that way.... Hmmmm thinking back to another post with some hot tub pics, I bet I could pass those numbers on to a couple guys that may want them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts