Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,508 Posts
I am down, but won't be able to meet up until nearly 5:00

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Well, I won't be able to check back here, and I am leaving right now to go do shit until said designated time. Just call me. I am also supposed to meet up with andysF3, Alilalien, and incognito so I am not sure what the crew wants to do.

Check your PMs

· Registered
1,508 Posts
CJ's LESSONS LEARNT TODAY:

1) Always carry toilet paper in your pocket, as it does indeed come in handy. :moon

2) It is slightly embarrassing when you pull up at a light, with a monkey on your ass, and people stare at you like you are the fucktard of the week. :nerd

3) It is crucial to the functionality of ones bike to make sure there is gas in the tank at all times..........oops........................Hence my dissappearance act on 94 and HWY 18..... :eek:wned

4) Wayne is a super hero....he can diagnose whats wrong with ones bike over the phone - he's that good....LOL..... :monstergr <--pimp

(seriously wayne, how do you put up with me....I swear I am either blonde or off the short bus sometimes....)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.